Yayyyy!!! We can do it everyone!! Read below

Thank you so much. Iv not even thought about it. I just no to eat healthy and not crap. I was a massive crisp lover and choc. Pastry things like pie etc I just no not to eat that crap.
All I no is I want a 3 course meal haha
Then I'm getting back to it and eating healthy.
I found bread was a massive one for me. I ate soooo much it's terrible. Could easily have 5 slices of toast :-S don't no how I managed it thinking of it now lol! Xxx
Thanks for giving me the idea. I think I'll just have lots of egg salads etc and eating much better and I'll have more energy too.
You look incredible I was looking at your pics earlier and u have done so well. U should me sooooooooo proud <3
One thing that worries me is saggy skin. :-S and after having my daughter to I will worry it won't go back x

Thank you so much. Iv not even thought about it. I just no to eat healthy and not crap. I was a massive crisp lover and choc. Pastry things like pie etc I just no not to eat that crap.
All I no is I want a 3 course meal haha
Then I'm getting back to it and eating healthy.
I found bread was a massive one for me. I ate soooo much it's terrible. Could easily have 5 slices of toast :-S don't no how I managed it thinking of it now lol! Xxx
Thanks for giving me the idea. I think I'll just have lots of egg salads etc and eating much better and I'll have more energy too.
You look incredible I was looking at your pics earlier and u have done so well. U should me sooooooooo proud &lt;3
One thing that worries me is saggy skin. :-S and after having my daughter to I will worry it won't go back x

Thats ok x
Yea eggs salads are propper healthy, love em, im addicted to crisps and toasts lol, i could eat big packets without thinking or just stand by the toaster and toast then butter then eat then repeat, its like the more i ate the more i craved!! So crazy haha

Thank u hunni. I really struggled with my weight, but before that i was quite slim the got the implant, then was on the pill and i gained alot from that even though i ate healthily, i have to eat healthy cos of my diabetes.

Lol alot of people says i dont need to be on a diet cos of my height but even though it makes me look slimmer ive still got that thing in my head that im big. Silly i no!! I miss being 10st and wont stop till i get there. I dont wana b skinny though lol. I love curves, its attractive. When i was over 16st i didnt look so different from how i look now, even when i was slim my thighs werent that skinny lol.

No hun dont think u need to worry about saggy skin, ur young and ur skin will bounce back, even though u had ur daughter, but if u wana look really toned then u could try little exercises here and there. Plus you didnt get too big, if u was for example over 25 st then yes u probs would get saggy skin but ur weight is normal enough to get back to normal.

The only thing im worried about is stretch marks, and because we are losing so quickly wer more prone to getting them so try to mousturise as much as u can.

Lol am with u on that one, when i get off this diet i want to eat my heart out for a night then il settle down after lol

Bloody hell!! I talk too much lol, by the time u finish reading this its new yrs haha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahahahahaa your like me. Natter hehehe. Love a good chat I do!
Wow really. I no what u mean I want to be slim but still have sexy curves to and quite like a decent nice toned round arse haha!
How tall are you? What do u weigh now?
U look around 10 stone now but without sounding rude you have a smashing pair of booooobiesssss haha they prob weigh a lot. I'm dreading my bad boys going lolll!
Hay we should private message and exchange numbers we Can keep each other going on a daily basis then if ya like :)
Only as I don't get signal at work so it's hard to catch up n have u pick me up on my down days hahaha
Oh what would I do without ya hehe xxx mwah

Oh yeah bio-oil use that if u haven't already. Works amazing.
I have them from my daughter and weight gain!
Same with u really but I class them as my war wounds from
Having Ellie. I have them on top of arms near arm pits and tummy. More on bottom of it but some at top.xx

Hahahahahaa your like me. Natter hehehe. Love a good chat I do!
Wow really. I no what u mean I want to be slim but still have sexy curves to and quite like a decent nice toned round arse haha!
How tall are you? What do u weigh now?
U look around 10 stone now but without sounding rude you have a smashing pair of booooobiesssss haha they prob weigh a lot. I'm dreading my bad boys going lolll!
Hay we should private message and exchange numbers we Can keep each other going on a daily basis then if ya like :)
Only as I don't get signal at work so it's hard to catch up n have u pick me up on my down days hahaha
Oh what would I do without ya hehe xxx mwah

Lol haha. Thanks hun. Love these big boobs lol. Hopefully i dont lose them or id cry lol. Exactly lol nice round arse is sexy, mines too big lol.

Well all this time thinking my scales were right turns out the ones at the chemist showed me 6lbs bigger so im 12 st on the dot right now and 5"10. Im a tall lady. I so wish i was 10st lol.

Yea we should private message xx.

How do i do that on here? Lol. Im gona try to figure that out. Yea that would be so good for down days, texting is far quicker than logging on here during work days.

Isit me or the days have gone by quick? So glad you joined this forum xxxx

Oh yeah bio-oil use that if u haven't already. Works amazing.
I have them from my daughter and weight gain!
Same with u really but I class them as my war wounds from
Having Ellie. I have them on top of arms near arm pits and tummy. More on bottom of it but some at top.xx

Oh yea i used to use bio oil. Its really good. Lol war wounds is a good one. Atleast theyve got sentimental meanings. Ive got a few on my waist but not too bothered. Oh yea and on my arm ive got faded ones. Need to get some bio oil tomorrow. Thanks for that hun xx

Lol omg. Who would have thought. I was thinking about the 89 nex to ur name but im too slow to realise lol. Ok let me check for the pm xx

Back