~Yazzy's LighterLife Lite Dairy~

LOL thanks maryod :)

Day 5

Me thinks I am in ketosis now :p, I'm not hungry, headaches are gone and my breath is beginning to get a little on the not so social side :p ah well, let's burn some fat!

Breakfast:
LL nut fudge bar
200ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch:
LL mushroom soup

Dinner:
LL chicken stir fry

Late:
LL Strawberry shake

well done on your determination, how good are the nut fudge bars? they are def my fave xx

Oh carrie! they are lush! my fave so far! I wish I could have 3 bars a day! ah well nevermind.

And thanks I am well determined to get to target, this is the last time!

Good luck on your journey :p

Hey Yasmine

Gotta agree - nut fudge is by far the best!! There is supposed to be a few new ones out including a bar that apparently tastes like rice crispie cakes - yum yum yum!!!

Anyway the LLL sounds good but like Mags said - I'd be scared of the interaction with food - I mean at 19st 7 I'm a long way off LLL - but always an option so it will be really interesting whatching ur progress!!

Really good luck - can't wait to see ur updates x x

Cheers hun and wow rice crispies!! yay! lol oh god thinking of food now makes me feel ill lol, I'm so full!

I am really scared with adding food into the equation, but I can't do total so, I don't have a choice lol.

Good luck with your journey!

Today was a little stressful when it came to dinner time. I tried the LLL recipe for curry. Which contains

• 200-300gMeat or white meat
  • Handfull of greenbeans
  • Handfull of Cauliflour
  • Half an onion
  • Half a tin of 400g canned tomatoes
  • 2tsp of curry powder
Ok so I made this but it seemed like so much food, I ate about 270g of chicken but I feel like I shouldn't have :(. I still have one more shake to take but I'm not so sure if I should take it now :cry:. I know for a fact that I have eaten over 1000 calories!

I hope this doesn't affect my weight loss tomorrow. Oh goodness I feel so full and bloated...

Hey Yaz

This wont, affect your weight loss, if that is the recipe, and it sounds like it is you should be fine. You are just feeling full because your appetite is suppressed and because you are probably listening to your body. One important lesson I learned is "stop" when you are full, so maybe stop halfway with the food and go back to it a little later, although I know on Lite you must eat the required amounts every day. Good luck for your weigh in!!

J
xx

It's really reassuring to read that. I was so worried :p. I really don't know when I'm get full, I'm sports user to finishing my food completely :l

Day 6 - Nooooooooo, protein breaky!?/WEIGH IN NO.1

Aww man, little sis took my last strawberry shake so I had to have my protein meal in the morning :( dunno how I'm gonna cope later in the day, I get really bad hungar pangs in the afternoon and evening :p. Just have to see what I do in this situation.

I will update how much I lost this week, I know it's only day 6 but my classes are actually on mondays and not tuesdays. Monday was closed so I had to get them the following day. I'll test to see if one day makes a difference though :p

Breakfast:
2x small eggs
A splash of s.s milk
1/4 onion

Lunch:
LL vegetable soup

Dinner:
LL chicken soup

Late:
LL vegetable soup

I have been to my weigh in and I am absolutely ecstatic! I have lost 8.2lbs! I am amazed! I was expecting to lose about 3-5lbs.

Last edited:
Well done you. That's an amazing weight loss!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay! Well done yasmine!! :clap:

...and you carrie... (although already said that on the other thread, so sorry if I'm repeating myself!) LOL! ;)

xx

Cheers guys! and carrie! well bloody done!! congrats! XD was that your first week?

Cheers sweets :)

Thanks Jezz lol and yes you were very right XD

Day 7 - frackin' ill!

I knew it! I knew this would happen! I've woken up with the bloody flu! >.< not fair! right now, all I want is eggs on toast, RAWR!

Ah well~

Breakfast:
200ml s.s milk
LL Crispy cranberry and raspberry bar

Lunch:
LL chilli con carne

Dinner:
LL Chicken curry

Late:
LL banana shake

Last edited:
Back