YEAH, BABY, YEAH!

I keep on forgetting I'm on a diet and thinking of ordering pizza eeeek.

Knowing it and putting it in action are two different things tho! Lost count of the times I've had one bad meal and thought sodit. Will catch up with your diary tomorrow :D

Calories not great today. But at least 1000 better than "Normal", so I sharn't beat myself up :)

I think on Tuesdays and Thursdays I am going to aim to eat less than 600 calories a day... Fruit for breakfast, and soup for lunch and dinner.... taking inspiration from the JUDDD diet, thats worked so well for others on here :)

Food
Grilled bacon and poached egg granary sandwich 425
1 small taco with no cheese or sour cream 400
Tuscan chicken and okra soup 220
Dried crystalised fruits and nuts (too much really) 350ish
5 coffees 250
= 1645ish

I have diet skin glow, after only 5 1/2 days :D. Except for the two spots I have, my skin is looking better than ever!!!! :clap: I have had little spots on my arms recently, and super dry skin on my legs. But no more! Also, I have had a recurring ear infection, and urine infection, and my wisdom tooth has been hurting me, and that is all fine now :D And I have had very blurry eyes, and a bit of discharge from them over the past four days, and touch wood, I haven't woken up with crusty eyes this morning :D Sick of having to replace my eye make up all the time... Will have to buy some more later and chuck away what I have now, but hopefully, giving my body what it needs instead of letting it fend for itself, will cure all my little niggles.

Looking forwards to my Monday weight in.... i love it when you have a great week, and instead of dreading the weigh in, you are actually looking forwards to it :D

Yesterday

Two slices of granary toast with peanut butter
small pear
Pie, 3 new potatoes and peas and brocolli
Vodka and diet coke
5 coffees- no sweetener, which is a bit disgusting really, so I will be back on the sweetener again :)

Did you do your shopping? You're right to not let it spoil everything. Are you having a better day? Hope so :)

Hey I just wondered how things are going?

Back