YEAH!!! MUCH TMI!!

Porgeous

Chilling
Well this morning after 2 weeks of water retention and PMT I have at last started my TOTM and after over a week of no toilet action other things seem to be moving. I feel like the size of a house and the scales have gone up but you know what .... I don't care because my body seems to be finally sorting itself out after holding on to everything and anything I put into it!!!!!

Sorry for TMI but just had to share the joy!

Thanks for all your support.

Georgie
xx

That's great news Georgie (I think! lol)...not that TOTM is much fun, but at least you know why these things have been happening....hang in there M8. xx

Fantastic news!!!

This is one of the reasons why I had to stop CD the last time around and thank Goodness for those husks is all I can say!!!

sounds like your body is finally adjusting to the world of 790 georgie! well done Georgie's body:clap::clap::clap:
xx

Thanks everyone, you are all fabulous and lovely!! Can't wait to get home and snuggle up in the warm tonight with a hot water bottle.

Hey Sam, great to see you around, how are you going with WW, ticker certainly looks good! Think it might all have come too late for my WI but hey at least it's come!

Georgie
xx

Hey Sam, great to see you around, how are you going with WW, ticker certainly looks good! Think it might all have come too late for my WI but hey at least it's come!

Georgie
xx

WW is going well thanks Georgie. SLowly but surely and I have lost 10lb now in about 4 weeks so not too bad at all. Has settled down to about 1lb a week now but at least its in the right direction. ive been eating loads as well so will stick with a similar plan for maintenance when I finally get there!

I cant get over how fab you look in your avatar. How recent is that pic?

That's excellent Sam, 10lbs in 4 week is excellent and to be honest it doesn't matter how quick or slow as long as the diet is something you enjoy and can stick too. Thanks for the compliment, pics weren't taken too long ago, lost about another 7lbs ish since then I think.

Gxx

yay!! :sick0019:

Back