Yeah...

syanna

Well after weeks and weeks of the doctor telling me i hadnt lost weight on her scales, (despite loosing 7lb at SW) I have been this evening and her scales are now showing a 7lb loss... So i have my prescription and start xenical tomorrow.

I was ready to tell her to stick em up her bum if she had of told me i still needed to loose more weight.

I am really excited about starting them. This is hopefully the boost i need to get the weight off and get back on the IVF treatment.

I really hope that it works for me. I know its not as simple as taking a pill every meal time at the weight falls off, i know i have to work hard my self but now i feel it is now possible.

So heres to getting thin for winter!! Going to oz in December so fingers crossed for a bikini body!! hehe..

Hey, welcome to Xenical! There's loads of info and advice here to keep you on the straight and narrow, and there's always someone around to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck with your journey. Keep us all updated on how you get on :) x

welcome an good luck hun!! so glad to hear your doc took that big stick from up her b**!!!! it made me right mad when she wouldnt give them ya

love katie

xxxx

Well done for sticking with the weigh ins and good luck with xenical. The end result of ivf is so worth fighting for.

vanda

So pleased your Gp has finally prescribed it for you.

All the best on your journey, please keep us informed, we love to know how people are doing......well I do (sorry if speaking for others lol)

Charlie xx

Just keep your mind focused on that bikini body for Oz.

Maybe like Katie does, you could put money in a jar as a reward for sticking with it.....then you can buy lots of bikinis!!

Back