Yeo Valley Granola Bars - Extra Easy Plan - Newbie Needs Help

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ElwoodsGirl, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. ElwoodsGirl

ElwoodsGirl Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.15%)
    Hello peeps,

New here and only started Slimming World at home yesterday with the help of a friends book..... Can anyone tell me how many syns a Yeo Valley Granola Bar is on the Orange (Extra Easy Plan)... I have a major sweet tooth and am trying to find things to curb the cravings !!!!

Any other ideas welcome :sign0009:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For things like this that have no free foods inthe ingredients you can use the 1 syn for every 20 calories rule of thumb. I think you will find they are quite high in syns because grains usually are.

I would suggest getting hold of some Alpen Lights (3 syns or 2=HEB) in chocolate and orange or fudge flavours. Or the Kelloggs Fibre plus chocolate cereal bars (5 syns or 1=HEB) - great for a chocolate fix. or the Kellogg's Coco Rocks cereal bars are only 4 syns.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.