Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

No idea about vouchers, nothing mentioned at weigh in this week about any changes we got a new book for our folder but nothing new plan wise just new recipes. Still the same three steps

There was a voucher in Woman magazine, not sure when it's valid until x

Hey Everyone :)

Happy New Year to you all. I hope you have a brilliant 2015.
I thought I'd post a thread about the new Extra Easy SP as I really want to give it a try this week and we could all share our meal ideas in this thread to help us on the new plan.

BOOST YOUR WEIGHT LOSS WITH EXTRA EASY SP - THIS IS A BRAND NEW EDITION TO EXTRA EASY

View attachment 161681

Extra Easy SP
50/50 of Speed & Protein foods.
1 HEA choice
2 HEB choices
Enjoy 5-15 syns a day

THE THREE STEPS ARE:

1. PICK YOUR FAVOURITE S AND P FOODS

Fill your plate at each mealtime with S and P foods, and also as snacks between your main meals.
At least half of your plate should be full of S foods.
The S symbols is mainly in the fruit and vegetable sections but does not include potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips, sweetcorn, mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes or bananas.
The P symbols are in the fish, lean meats like beef, chicken, pork etc sections, along with eggs, beans, peas, pulses and vegetarian products such as Quorn and Tofu.
I have also noticed that low fat/free fat cottage cheese and Quark are also classed as P foods.

2. PICK YOUR HEALTHY EXTRAS

Choose one HEA and two HEB choices each day.
To speed up weight loss look out for the healthy extras with the S symbol.

3. ENJOY YOUR SYNS

Enjoy 5-15 Syns as usual!
If you want to occasionally eat something like "potatoes or a syn free yogurt" on Extra Easy SP this is okay to do and they are still classed as free food. But if you really want to boost your weight loss it is recommended that you stick to the S and P foods instead.

Good luck everyone and I hope you enjoy the new plan. :)
Stacey xxx
Can i use kingsmill wholemeal for heb 2 slices frm 400gr loaf thanx x

I am going to try attempt 2 SP days this week. I've 2.5lbs to go to my first stone and I'd love to get it this week. Breakfast was a hard one because I'd normally grab a Muller Light and some melon and a banana. Anyways I managed to cook some bacon so had a bacon butty with 1 syn of tomato sauce but only had an apple for speed. Lunch will be a big chicken salad with syn free dressing and some more fruit.....probably an orange. I'm lost not being able to eat bananas and yogurts ha. And then dinner is syn free bolognaise with mushroom, onion and peppers as speed and I have courgetti instead of pasta. I'll then have 2 hifi's for my second HexB.

Is anyone else attempting some SP days this week? It's be great to have some company :)

Going to try this this week to boost the weight loss.. I have 7lb to go. Since I have the 2011 books what should I NOT be eating?? I eat fish or chicken most evenings with plenty of vegetables. I eat eggs and beans. Can you still eat fruit and veg that have ss next to it?? If so fruit and veg wont be an issue. Can I eat my stirfry?? I use spaghetti (dried) and add it to cooked chicken, mushrooms, peppers, onions and a bag of beansprout and vegetable stirfry which has red onion, cabbage, beansprouts and carrots. I then add a bit of soy sauce to taste .. Is that ok on SP??

If you're doing SP, you need to focus in on the protein and speed foods. So, when you look in your book it should be only free food that have an S or a P next to them. So no starchy veg or sweetcorn for example. No potatoes rice pasta etc. No syn free yogurts etc. You'd need to replace them with synned versions. Quark is okay because that's a P food. Every meal should be half P and half Street. Syns as normal and 1 A and 2 Bs. Some people seem to enjoy the spiralled veggies instead of spaghetti, or cauliflower rice. I'm not so keen. Too much faffing for me most weeks, but I might use it when my weight loss slows up as it will when I finally get somewhere near my target.

Good Evening to all, I am new to this forum and looking forward to making new friends, sharing ideas and recipes with you all.

I am thinking of trying a new week on SP and was wondering if anyone who has already tried it out got any good tips. I am 4lbs from target and really need to give my healthy eating plan a boost.

Would appreciate some good tips or boost points.

With this it says you are allowed 2 healthy extra b options. Can this be used on bread twice or does it need to be different things?

With this it says you are allowed 2 healthy extra b options. Can this be used on bread twice or does it need to be different things?

Heya

While technically you can opt for bread twice but they do suggest that you use your healthy extras on two different things, so as to keep the losses coming.

When I do SP I tend to have porridge cookies or some hexb cereal for breakfast then take two HiFi with me for during the day. Or I have some of the fruit options or nut options on hexb pages in the book as my second.

Has anyone tried the Slimming World Meals from Iceland and have you found you lost weight ?? Apparently they are all completely FREE on the Extra Easy Plan!!! I have started trying them this past week, they are often too much for me, but then I leave the rest for my 'Tea' - I just can't believe this can be so easy - just pop a meal in the Microwave and there is your FREE meal!! (Tho' I do cut down my Healthy extras to 1A and 1B as advised)

Can anybody share their success on this SP plan please?

They recommend that you just throw in the odd SP day now and then, so you don't have to limit yourself to this plan all the time!
Last week, for example, I had 3 SP days and lost 5 and a half lbs :D
It's actually not as restrictive as it sounds- I only miss my bananas and pasta. It's mostly soups and omelettes for me, and we're allowed more bread, which suits me just fine ;)

They recommend that you just throw in the odd SP day now and then, so you don't have to limit yourself to this plan all the time!
Last week, for example, I had 3 SP days and lost 5 and a half lbs :D
It's actually not as restrictive as it sounds- I only miss my bananas and pasta. It's mostly soups and omelettes for me, and we're allowed more bread, which suits me just fine ;)
Really!!! I have read a lot of people praise the SP plan. I will definitely be trying this once I get my books. I'm not a bread fan because of my IBS. you missed bananas can u still have fruit on this plan? Well done to you on your HUGE loss :) xx

Really!!! I have read a lot of people praise the SP plan. I will definitely be trying this once I get my books. I'm not a bread fan because of my IBS. you missed bananas can u still have fruit on this plan? Well done to you on your HUGE loss :) xx
Yes yes! You can have most fruit, there's just a few weird ones that don't count as speed food (banana, mango, blueberries)... You can still have apples, oranges, strawberries, etc. I also have IBS but luckily bread doesn't trigger it for me! You can replace the bread with other fibre options and still have 2 portions on an SP day (cereals for example), and gluten free still counts if it's the gluten that upsets you.
You'll see it all when you get your books and website log-in, but yes, definitely try the speedy days!! x

Back