Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Hi all, can someone confirm for me if 2 slices of w/m bread (400g loaf) used as one of my hexB's is allowed on EESP? Or have I blown it already?

Is this a sp day before I eat extra he b first day back on plan and want to double check

Breakfast
Omelet with broccoli, spinach, and tomatoes

Lunch
Chicken breast, cabbage, broccoli and whole grain mustard 1/2 syn

Dinner
Salad, roast squash, roast goats cheese (he a)

Snack
Porridge with pear, raspberries and 100ml milk (2.5 syns)

All prepared and cooked the slimming world way

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Is this a sp day before I eat extra he b first day back on plan and want to double check 

Breakfast
Omelet with broccoli, spinach, and tomatoes

Lunch
Chicken breast, cabbage, broccoli and whole grain mustard 1/2 syn

Dinner
Salad, roast squash, roast goats cheese (he a)

Snack
Porridge with pear, raspberries and 100ml milk (2.5 syns)

All prepared and cooked the slimming world way

Thanks

Looks fine to me!

Thanks for ur help. I can have some cheese on toast tonight now the the extra he b and left over syns

Now why can't it say that in the book lol. It's so much easier when someone explains it possibly.

Just having another read through this thread, I gave EE SP another try and it helped me lose 9.5lb in 4 weeks to get me to target. At the moment the plan is to have an EE SP week once a month to keep me there :D
Ohh brill I love ee but I also follow the old red days some days if am bloated but iv heard that's coming ofline soon won't be there to follow anymore.. How long have you got until target? X

i'm at target now, it's been a long slog. I follow the green plan, and will continue to stick to the same kind of rules

Well done Samantha!

You can copy and paste this target into your signature if you like....

target10.gif

I signed up for slimming world online and on the get started where it explained the plan, there was nothing about SP days. Will this be on their website somewhere?

Back