Yes, have hit goal!!

sarahskg

Hi.

I have hit goal, well the first goal which was 3 and half stone in 12 weeks. As I have found it so easy and as my BMI is still classed as overweight I have set myself a second goal to get to 12 stone in 4 weeks so I need to loose 10.8 pounds in 4 weeks.

The last couple of weeks have really given me a boost, I saw a mum at school who had not seen me for a couple of months and she walked passed me and did a double take, she did not recognise me, it felt so good. I took my daughter swimming on Friday and I have not been for a while and even the receptionists said that I was looking fantastic!!!

Its all worth it, and I am now understanding how much I need to eat and have tried losts of different types of foods which do not leave me feeling bloated and lethagic.

Sarah

Fantastic. Well done you:D

sarahskg said:
Hi.

I have hit goal, well the first goal which was 3 and half stone in 12 weeks. As I have found it so easy and as my BMI is still classed as overweight I have set myself a second goal to get to 12 stone in 4 weeks so I need to loose 10.8 pounds in 4 weeks.

The last couple of weeks have really given me a boost, I saw a mum at school who had not seen me for a couple of months and she walked passed me and did a double take, she did not recognise me, it felt so good. I took my daughter swimming on Friday and I have not been for a while and even the receptionists said that I was looking fantastic!!!

Its all worth it, and I am now understanding how much I need to eat and have tried losts of different types of foods which do not leave me feeling bloated and lethagic.

Sarah

Go you! What a fab result! That must feel so good!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done, fantastic results xx

PS I am insanely jealous that you lose so quickly though whilst I seem to lose like a snail! :).

Well Done You!
What an inspiration x x

Great stuff bet your feeling fab !!!

well done! im same height, similar start weight and same first goal weight- can only dream of losing so quickly!

good luck with reaching your goal :) x

Back