• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yes Yes Yes YEEEESSS!!!

Weigh in number two, and I'm 7 pounds lighter!!! :D:D:D

So happy I discovered this diet and this fab forum, you lot have been a tower of strength, thanks to one and all :hug99:

I'm off to see Rocky Horror tonight and can't wait to get my fishnets and sexy dress on feeling confident and a stone lighter! Yay!

Keep the faith kids! :character00238:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
WOW that's fab over a stone in 2weeks i hope I'm as successful can`t wait for my weigh in on Monday just wish i had heard of this diet years ago.
Enjoy Rocky Horror i believe its fab.
Great loss Carla, have a great night tonight
That's brilliant Ciara well done!! Enjoy Rocky (I love that muscial!)
Well done, looks like you're having some awesome weight losses! Just the incentive we all need to keep going! Keep up the good work!
Great news, have a good night, don't sing too loud! lol x
Eeeeh! Rocky Horror was FABULOUS! Had an amazing night, and felt dead glam, hurrah for Lipotrim! :D

Are We There Yet?
Well done Clara! You are doing great!xxx
Wow! What a huge loss- particularly in your 2nd week. Amazing!
Well done hun
Whoop whoop go girl! Fantastic weight loss - keep it up! x

Back on the diet train...
aww well done hun!!!! glad u enjoying the diet, thats one of the main things that make the time fly and the weight disappear!! :D

keep it up hun!!!

Aaah cheers everyone! :D

Had weigh in no 3 today, and lost 4 pounds this time. Pleased with that as it's been TOTM this week, and also takes my total to 19 pounds. 19 pounds in 3 weeks!!! 6 pounds a week on average!!! Yay!!!
That's great, well done :)