YES YES YES YES

shep

Silver Member
Well I have had my first weigh in, I started last Thursday and today was 1st weigh in and I can move my ticker as I have lost....... -4lb :eek::eek::eek::eek:, really chuffed, not felt anything being looser but I am going down. Long may it continue.

One thing i want to ask and it about down below, (poo) does your normal routine get changed with the diet on my DD don't have a poo at all, is this normal??? I usually go every day. Sorry about this but don't want to get contispated EEEWKKKK!!!!!!!!

Well done Shep! Onwards and downwards.

As for your question, I've been normal, no infact been better than normal as before juddd I used to suffer with irritable bowel syndrome, but since being on juddd that has totally gone! Make sure you are drinking enough water (at least 2 litres a day, but aim for 3 and you'll do great!) as that really does help with the bowels, and if you are really a bit constipated then make sure you get some more fibre in. Maybe even get some fibre tablets from the health food shop, I've used these in the past and they really do help.

Take care x

Back