YESSSS, I made it through the w'knd, NO CHEATS!

jodidi

Silver Member
I cant believe it, I'm so chuffed with myself. I have learnt the hard way too many times that a small taste is never just that I always over do it. I decided that to be successful I would have to make some sacrifices. So I'm laying off the treats. It doesnt mean I'll never have these things again but it will be worth the effort of not giving in. On a Friday I always cave but I have been prepared this time. I made sure I ate the right food if I was hungry and before I went out anywhere. I'm learning my triggers and I can be quite crafty, lol, when it comes to food. I'll tell the hubby I'm off to tesco for some milk and I'm munching a box of doughnuts on the way back:D. I'm starting to form new healthy habits.

Thanks girls, I'm just dead chuffed because I know that getting through the weekends is part of the battle won

That's a really great achievement and a massive hurdle you've got over there...well done :)

That's great. Well done! I like to eat a mullerlight vanilla and cchoc with berries when I want something sweet OR have a sugar in my coffee :eek: lmao.

Keep it up, you're doing great :D

Back