Yesterday was so hard!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Janey82, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Janey82

Janey82 Member

As the title suggests i had a rubbish day yesterday, all day i was craving food because i felt so hungry and light headed. I drank enough water to fill a swimming pool lol. I usually split my "lunch" shake so i have some at 1.30pm then again when i came home from the school run at 4pm, but as i was so hungry i had it all in one go at 1.30pm. Then all afternoon my stomach was growling at me. I think i stood and looked in the fridge for about half an hour thinking one grape wont hurt lol. I didn't want to have my soup too early otherwise i would of been in the same boat later on and i think its worse feeling hungry at night.
    Anyway i held out and had my chicken and mushroom soup at 7pm and enjoyed it so much, even my OH commented that i was alot happier after it lol.
    I'm so proud of myself not giving in when it got tough, i just hope today is alot better than yesterday!

Jane xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    What day is it for you? I found yesterday so hard too, but maybe it was because i had done a night shift (my 1st since starting CD) and was still tired from work, despite a 3 hour sleep when i got home at 9am.
    Beginning of Day 8 today.
    And still 100%CD. But only just. I dreamt about a restaurant last night.OMG:eek:
    This mornings porridge should settle me i hope.
  4. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Well done Jane! That can't have been easy, but you did it :D
  5. dizzy154

dizzy154 Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    the first time i tried CD i started on sole source i was crying & soooo hungrey this time i started on 810 & after a five days due to the ketosis i didnt want my meal so i talked to my counseller & went down to ss. maybe that might help you for a while? just an ideal i think if you might find it so hard you are temped to cheat maybe consider going slightly up the plan...maybe ss+? your body still stays in mild ketosis so youll still have a good weight loss. good luck anyway. xx
  6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Well done on getting through such a tough day & feel very proud of yourself that you did. It should start to get easier and once ketosis kicks in you'll be done with those awful hunger pangs.

Stay strong & focussed & come WI you'll be rewarded & happy that you did.

All the best x
  7. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

8. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

can someone kick me where it hurts

well done again
  9. Janey82

Janey82 Member

I'm already in ketosis have been for 8 days, but the hunger is still around. Been alot better today tho i am struggling with my water on had about 2.5litres up to now and cant bear to drink anymore yet.
  10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done janey, your doing brill :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.