Yesterday was so hard!

Janey82

As the title suggests i had a rubbish day yesterday, all day i was craving food because i felt so hungry and light headed. I drank enough water to fill a swimming pool lol. I usually split my "lunch" shake so i have some at 1.30pm then again when i came home from the school run at 4pm, but as i was so hungry i had it all in one go at 1.30pm. Then all afternoon my stomach was growling at me. I think i stood and looked in the fridge for about half an hour thinking one grape wont hurt lol. I didn't want to have my soup too early otherwise i would of been in the same boat later on and i think its worse feeling hungry at night.
Anyway i held out and had my chicken and mushroom soup at 7pm and enjoyed it so much, even my OH commented that i was alot happier after it lol.
I'm so proud of myself not giving in when it got tough, i just hope today is alot better than yesterday!

Jane xxx

What day is it for you? I found yesterday so hard too, but maybe it was because i had done a night shift (my 1st since starting CD) and was still tired from work, despite a 3 hour sleep when i got home at 9am.
Beginning of Day 8 today.
And still 100%CD. But only just. I dreamt about a restaurant last night.OMG:eek:
This mornings porridge should settle me i hope.

the first time i tried CD i started on sole source i was crying & soooo hungrey this time i started on 810 & after a five days due to the ketosis i didnt want my meal so i talked to my counseller & went down to ss. maybe that might help you for a while? just an ideal i think if you might find it so hard you are temped to cheat maybe consider going slightly up the plan...maybe ss+? your body still stays in mild ketosis so youll still have a good weight loss. good luck anyway. xx

Well done on getting through such a tough day & feel very proud of yourself that you did. It should start to get easier and once ketosis kicks in you'll be done with those awful hunger pangs.

Stay strong & focussed & come WI you'll be rewarded & happy that you did.

All the best x

I'm already in ketosis have been for 8 days, but the hunger is still around. Been alot better today tho i am struggling with my water on had about 2.5litres up to now and cant bear to drink anymore yet.

Back