Yesterday's Munchies?????

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Did everyone else have the munchies yesterday? :break_diet:

I was so wanting to pick at food all day - I didn't - but it was so hard!

Must be the worst day I have had in 80 days of Cambridge!

Wonder if it is due to the drop in temperature? It has been around 12-14C up here in the North-East this last week.

All I gave in to was some iceberg lettuce with some Kraft dressing - I am on 790 anyway.

Today I feel fine so I hope it continues! :)

well done on avoiding the munchies :D

You are doing brilliantly. It sounds pretty chilly up there in the north. The weather is normally a bit kinder to us down here in the south east.

Here's to another munchy free day :)

Evil Munchie
devil-vB.gif

Yesterday I was fine, it was the day before when son did not eat his chips and they were calling to me, but I managed to ignore them:ignore:

Pat yourself on the back for when faced with the munchies you made good choices for yourself.:patback:

Love Mini xxx

Not yesterday but i had a tough day last sat when it was my little boy's birthday party. Was drooling over all the lovely food(that i had to prepare!!) while i had my soup. Well done for resisting :)

I've got terrible munchies today:mad: I'm on 1000 so not too much of a problem but I could so easily go over. My totm is due so i think that may be why. Its horrible isnt it? The best thing about CD i have found is that you dont feel hungry so when you get that sudden pang it makes it so much harder.

We must all keep strong and say NO to those munchie monsters!:party0051::party0051::party0051:

Back