• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

yet another restart! Wish me luck!!

right so this day last week i was back from holiday a week in the sun planning to restart monday well i tried mon,tues,wed and never actually restarted :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: typical of me..

but im restarting tomorrow for def going to have shake and water before i drop dd to playschool and take 500ml with me. I need to do this want to be 3stone lighter for xmas sick of been a fatty :( :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
me too! Im restarting tomorrow too. been messing about for 2 months over summer etc blah blah blah
100% SS tomorrow! thats the plan
have not been on here for about 2 months either, so reading the newbie posts and a few oldie ones too, has made me more determind!

Becky, you can do it! Just focus on the 3 stone! It took me a week after my holiday too and I have now done a week of SS! So you definitely can do it! Good luck xx

I went on holiday in JULY!! whats my excuse eh!! been planning the "restart" ever since!
have to be in the right frame of mind I have decided, and now I am
the penny has dropped!
I had to buy whole new lot of clothes and they are starting to get tighter! I am DEFO NOT buying bigger clothes again!

i'm back with you tomorrow

i to returned from holiday last week, and didnt' start when i should have.

so tomorrow is day 1 for me to

good luck all

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Me too!! Haven't managed to get back 'on the wagon' since my trip to UK back in August, although I have been boringly sensible with what I have eaten!! I did do lots of SS days but inevitably ended up nibbling something at some point during the week.
However, today is D-Day. 10 weeks til hubby comes home, 12 weeks til we jet off to Florida, so CD SS 100%, I AM BACK!!!!!!

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Oh...also should add, that I'll see my CDC today but then I won't see her again until October 20th as her hubby is home on his 2 week break from Iraq. It doesn't really matter because I don't rely on her for support etc, that's what minimims is for ;) But my weigh ins will be on my scales, so I have to remember to get straight onto mine when I get back from hers today to note the difference.

good luck every1 with your restarts.xx

You all can do this, its christmas round the corner and you will need to get in your sexy new outfits.xxxx

good luck all,we are all thinking christmas i see,but i have prominsed myself that i will not take my diet into the new year,i brought it in this year and had a diet christmas07,now show me the turkey and rosties and move out of the way i am coming through,with my small but.ha ha

aww thanks everyone and good luck to the others restarting i have weighed myself this morn. and now on first tetra and 500ml water before i bring dd to playschool

we can do it im sooo gonna be here all day!!!!!!!

well i've just got up

bit of a lie in for me, day of work

of to have a drink of water, gonna save my shake for later on

good luck all

missmf

getting slimmer
you can do it becky!!

good luck, xx

You can do this everyone! Good luck!

Good luck to everyone restarting today, you can do it! and just think of your week 1 WI!

Lots of love

xxx