yet another restart! Wish me luck!!

Good luck all on your restarts!!!! :D

Becky, we have the about the same left to lose, do you want to have a race?

hey hun, yeah i dont mind me and susan70 are having a race already so if you want to join us ?

Totally behind you Becky - you can do this .... keep saying it to yourself!

I 810-ed in York .... and hope for a good loss this week - so keep me company!

well done you for doing 810 god if that was me i would have hit the beer!!!!

thanks everyone for all the goodluck wishes so far so good :) x

ooh. is there a race going? can i join? although if i do i may need some kind of handicap point system as i'm doing the 1000 plan, ha.

good luck hon :D

abz xx

Hey Becky long time no chat! Yep I'm joining you in the Monday reastart too lets hope we can do it this time x

Very, very, very good luck to all the restarters!
I am back again too. The final push this time. I "restarted" about 10 days ago but have mainly arsed about and not stuck to the plan:break_diet:, so there's been little progress :eek:.
Am inspired now to join with all you other restarters and get back on track :D.
Here's to us all drinking our water :tear_drop:, guzzling our shakes and shifting those pounds!;)
Kate

Well im also a restarter...... have been on and off the diet now for 12 months !!! told my cdc today this is the last attempt . dropped from 13 stone and im now 10st 12 . gone from sz 18 to a 14. hadnt seen my cdc for 5 weeks , eaten like a pig etc etc and lost 2 lb . my teenager has joined the army and im going to a passing in parade where he gets his cap badge and im using that as my goal to loose the last 7lbs ( its 16th oct ... not much time ) i have a sz 14 suit but the trousers are the hipster type , and they fit but just a little to well..... so here goes again !

Hey Becky.. how's your restart going? Good I hope.

Good luck to all the restarters - you can do it ! x

come on becky grit those teeth!

am on day 2 here, feeling good so far, no headache or dizzyness but im flippin freezing tonite

You'll get through today, don't worry - no need to eat now!

I am blooming cold but I refuse to put the heating on until it's at least October!!!

well that's day 1 nearly over with now

Back