Yet another WW newbie

vikstar

Silver Member
I have defected from SW and am started WW PP on Monday. I'm finding it ok so far and like the online tools a lot :)

I am still recovering from being in hospital for a month due to chemo but am not using that as an excuse! I do three exercise classes most weeks (Zumba, Step and Exercise Ball) so am hoping this diet will help me too. I have about two stone to lose!

hi vikstar good luck . ive also changed from sw to ww in the last 2 wks.last mon was my firs wi xx

Welcome ladies, best of luck with your weight loss :D

manda72 said:
hi vikstar good luck . ive also changed from sw to ww in the last 2 wks.last mon was my firs wi xx

How did you do? How are you finding it compared to WW? good luck to you too x

skinnymini2be said:
Welcome ladies, best of luck with your weight loss :D

Thank you very much - appreciate it :) x

thanks skinnymini2be xx
hi vikstar how did u do? i lost 3lb on monday :)
hope ive done good this week as well i must admitt i like ww alot more than sw ..xxxx

My WI isn't til next Monday so a few days to go yet but as I wast staying at parents' when I started and didn't know if scales would be same as ones as home, I've had a sneaky peek and it says I'm down 5lbs on both sets of scales. I am online user online as don't want to sacrifice any of my exercise classes for WIs and boring meetings (I've tried the local ones in the past and they were far from inspiring!).

Well done on your loss - you must be so pleased :)

Thanks hun I am . Goodluck for ur wi.. I've not had all my pp this wk as I was feeling ill,
Will let u know how I do on Mon hun xxx

Back