1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Yey Been Swimming

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sherby, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi everyone

I have not been swimming in months and I hadn't been since then for about 17 years. I decided this morning to go so I did. I have done 20 lengths and come home to eat a lovely tuna mayonnaise jacket potatoe with coleslaw and a lovely side salad with beetroot. Yum and I don't feel a bit guilty. I love this EE. I wish I had found it years ago.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    well done you .. i love swimming but not in public pools lol xx
  4. sherby

sherby Full Member

I don't like public pool but I think sod it. I wear my swim shorts over my cozy lol but I don't care. The young pool attendant looked at me strange I thought yes well look at me in a few months time lol.xx
  5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    absolutely x

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    err...wot are swim shorts??
    are they ..... shorts??
    cos I have a 2-piece cozy it has a long top and a pair of pants with skirt attached...to cover my err.....bulging bits !!!
    its looks absolutely awful
  7. sherby

sherby Full Member

Aw they are mens swimming shorts lol but they are only like shorts.xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.