Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 31 May 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

i jus go weighed this morning and i am back to 13,3 which was the weight i was when i last saw my cdc 2 weeks ago, so all the weight i put on i have lost since tue :) which was my re-start day yyyyeeeeeyyyyy

off to see cdc this afternoon, then to work (i love my new job)

am soo positive today, oh cud be cos am also back in ketosis :D i love ketosis :D

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Great news! You're back on track!
    Glad you are enjoying your new job!!!
    stacey likes this.
  4. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Well done Stacey!

I had day one yesterday and lasted till 6 pm then had something to eat, feeling positive still though and today so far i have had 1.5 litres of water 2 black cofeess and half a shake, am gonna try splitting packs in two to see if it helps at all.
  5. smoorecats

smoorecats Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Well done!
    Stay on track :)

6. stacey

thanks everyone :)

now that i work on an evening i find it sooo much easier :) cos thats when i would pick, it took me 2 weeks to get back on track but am here now :D

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Great news Stacy....keep up the excellent work.
  8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

:) Great news Stacey glad you're back on track
  9. stacey

went for my weigh in today and had stayed exactly the sam i was sooooooo happy

10. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Well done chic!!
  11. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Excellent, well done :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.