Yikes....this could be some of us one day!!!!

oh dear -
curb your shopping now BL before it's too late!
daisy x

poor woman x

I would die happy under all thoses clothes aslong as they were size 10s rest in peace my fellow shopper holic.

x x x sam x x x

lol

It is indeed a very sad story Vik, and I don;t want to take away from that.

But I could easily see myself getting lost for days under a pile of clothes if my addiction keeps up!! I don;t even need hangers anymore - I just part my cothes - throw something in - realease the parted clothes and they clamp down on the item!! :giggle:

o dear :( rest in peace miss shopaholic :)
need2losealot i agree dying under a pile of size 10 clothes wouldnt be the worse way to go lol!
BL i think we need to get that shopping addiction under control, the first thing to do is admit the problem lol hahaha!!
loveyou all
xxx

I have one of those wardrobes that you open and every thing falls out on your head not to forget the other two wardrobes i have poor hubby has half of one lol needs must when you have been on a diet all your life my clothes range from size 18 to 28 because i have always been a yoyo dieter but not any more think i might have a sort out hubby might even get back the other half of his wardrobe.

x x x sam x x x

Nah wont be be. I plan on having a heart attack while fawnicating with my latest tennis player conquer. Preferably Elena Dementieva.

I have one of those wardrobes that you open and every thing falls out on your head not to forget the other two wardrobes i have poor hubby has half of one lol needs must when you have been on a diet all your life my clothes range from size 18 to 28 because i have always been a yoyo dieter but not any more think i might have a sort out hubby might even get back the other half of his wardrobe.

x x x sam x x x

No he won;t. :D

Not for long anyway - when you get to goal, you are going to need ALL of his wardrobe.

Trust me! :giggle:

I have a whole wardrobe full of clothes to wear when I shed a few stone.

Poor lady

How come the clothes are half the size, but they take up twice the space
answer - 4 times as many!!
Mine are so squashed in now like BLs, but they keep coing out creased. I don't think re-arranging will do any good now. I even find some things I forgot I bought!:sigh:
You are right BL.I t coould happen to us.
2 elderly ladies..................!!!
Not yet though. Loads of shopping time left.

hahahaha better get my wardrobe sorted out ;)

Back