Yipee a sticker

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Hiya everyone, gonna be blowing my own trumpet here a bit, so wont blame you if you run now :) I got my half stone sticker tonight and i can,t believe how chuffed i felt, apart from the stickers you get stuck on you sometimes when you put money in a charity box, this was the first one i have had for doing something worthwhile, since i was a child! like i said i was well chuffed, so can you imagine how i felt when it was declared that i was slimmer of the week???? not only another sticker but a little certificate and a lovely fruit hamper. I could'nt wait to get home to show it all off, i really can't believe how happy a couple of stickers have made me feel :D and it was only a 3 and a half pound loss! any way enough about me, i wish i could send you all a sticker though lol.

Nanny Jax is a loser, Yeehaw lol

Well done - that is a fantastic loss and I know what you mean about how exciting it is to get a sticker! Well done and keep up the good work - and enjoy your fruit hamper!

Sara xx

:party0038:

oh well done great achievment you should be so proud. Keep up the great work here is to your next sticker xxxxxxxxx

Well done!! xx

0_half_stone.jpg
Well done!!!!

Ah well done babe! im like a kid when i get a sticker too so your not alone!
Keep up the good work! your doing something right! well done.
Ruthy xxx

Ah its alright, we all like to have some kind words.........just makes the day pass a little easier ;)

Ruthy xxx

Not really very exciting just copied and paste from the SW website!

You will not believe this.....I only went and got SOTW again 3 pounds off tonight, i could get used to having all this lovely free fruit you know:) Taz i actually went out last week and bought some stickers to give my grandson when he has been good because having mine reminded me of having them as a child and how good they make you feel, little terror wants one every day now though. Jax x

:clap:

Well done!

woo hoo!! that is fab honey!!! that kinda stuff really is motivating and I love my stickers! LOL my hubby even put my certificate on the fridge :)

Back