• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yippee, got even more reason to lose weight...

G: 10st7lb
...not that I needed another reason, already got about 50 ha ha ;)

:woohoo:

Hubby booked a family holiday to disneyland, Paris, for October :D

Can't wait to see my little boy's excited wee face :)

has anybody been?

Now just GOT to be slimmer for a photo with Mickey and co.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Haha I'm losing weight for exactly the same reason!!
Needed to lose weight anyway but we just booked a holiday for there in August with my little boy and I have decided that I WILL look nice on the photos and truely enjoy our 1st holiday in years. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D
Can't wait to see his little face, how old is your little boy? mine will be 4.

Hi woxywoo

due to FIVE family bereavements last year, we didn''t go on holiday, so this one is so important to us.

My little boy will be 5 :)

Look forward to hearing all about it from you in August!

I never want my photo taken, ( I run and hide from cameras) but have decided I'll let my wee boy down, if I say..no thanks to a family photo, because of my current size ;)

S: 19st4lb C: 13st10.5lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 5st7.5lb(28.7%)
You will love it, I went about 12 years ago when my daughter was little, and you'll look fab in the photos I'm sure.

We are looking to book a holiday for july so need to get cracking on this weight loss x x

S: 18st3lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 2st8lb(14.12%)
:) thats really good insentive to get the weight gone.. im looking to book at night at a spa for me and my husband,, thats my insentive :) n then maybe lots of bd will happen! x

Hi again

Size 16, thanks for the positive feedback! My eldest daughter went on a school trip there 6 years ago and loved it. I am looking forward to it :D

claire, oh yeah, a romantic night in a spa with hubby, that will be wonderful, lucky girl! Great idea, keep on track then reward yourself and your hubby too ;)

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
S: 19st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 5st2lb(26.37%)
I went when i was younger mum and dad took me i loved it. Although when i went it was about -5 lol. Enjoy it!