Yippee ive started my journey!!

biggusburdus said:
Hang on in there! We have all been there, some more than others! Keep telling yourself you can do it and it will be worth it in the end. It is not for ever, food will still be there when you have finished with this. Gets good saying or picture that will motivate you. Good luck and well done!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks hun xx

yummum2be said:
Thanks Catdog :) good to know I'm not strange and that other people do feel the same too! I actually thought the same thing-I've wasted £100 on a months worth of a diet I can't do :-( but I can do it!!! ;-) x

Bit of a mix up between 2 posts there! Trying to reply to 2 posts at once!!

I meant to say thank you for the support and kind words!! Really hit the spot ;-) Thanks chick x

Well done for getting through it chick, whenever you need a friend you know where i am :)

Catdog xx

Well it's day 3 and I feel good :-D Had vanilla caramel shake warm for breakfast with a spoonful of coffee-yum yum! :) Hope you're all having a good morning xx

day 3 for me too hun after my naughty week! if we can get through today the rest of it will be a breeze :)

Definitely Day 2 nasties! Glad you are having a postitive start to Day 3 though. I'm on Day 4 now but have done a VLCD before so I know I just have to avoid everything and then I won't be bothered after 3 or so days because of ketosis.

Stay strong! :) x

slimming_em said:
Definitely Day 2 nasties! Glad you are having a postitive start to Day 3 though. I'm on Day 4 now but have done a VLCD before so I know I just have to avoid everything and then I won't be bothered after 3 or so days because of ketosis.

I just remember my first few days as horrible, keep it in my thoughts when I want to be naughty as I do not want to go through that again without a flaming good reason!! Keeps me motivated!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

slimming_em said:

Thank you :) feeling much better today. Still hungry but filling up quicker on the meal packs x

Having a better day today :) vanilla caramel shake for breakfast with a spoonful of coffee-yum yum :-D then silver packet spag Bol - wonderful!! :-D Still a bit hungry today but ketur test sticks tell me I'm in ketosis :) x

im good now at the end of day 3 however have to get through a takeaway night at the OH's parents :S arghhhhh are they trying to push me!!!

Hope you've had a good day 3! I've just climbed into bed after day 2! Was going great guns, but just got home from babysitting and really can't face another shake now-so have only had 3 packs today :( on the flip side, what I've had, I have enjoyed-altho not overly keen on the spicy spag Bol!
Am contemplating having 3 packs and protein some days, as I read you could have 2 eggs, and I really enjoy boiled eggs-dippy for breakfast :) so might do that a few days, or munch on one soft boiled for breakie, and then maybe a hard boiled egg later in the day! Oooh the possibilities are endless ;) xx

i love dippy eggs i have them alot for brekki with asparagus dipped in nom nom nom and soooo filling!

Glad to hear your day's gone well :) you do start feeling a bit more full. I tend to space my day up like this:

Breakfast-S&S shake
Lunch-S&S meal pack on its own
Dinner-chicken breast with piri piri herbs on griddled with broccoli and cauliflower/asparagus
Evening with a brew-S&S bar

I'm thinking of having an omelette one might with some peppers and mushrooms in with a side salad :) yum yum!

Hope tomorrow is a good day for you :-D xx

ive done omlette with mushrooms before its lush (i add an extra egg white too- shushhh dont tell) really filling. sometimes i do 50g chicken/ tuna and one hard boiled egg and chop it all up in a salad thats really good too

bridie said:
ive done omlette with mushrooms before its lush (i add an extra egg white too- shushhh dont tell) really filling. sometimes i do 50g chicken/ tuna and one hard boiled egg and chop it all up in a salad thats really good too

Oooh-that sounds yummy! Was originally planning to just stick to 4 packs a day, but looking at other ways to keep the variety :) x

i do stick to 4 packs normally but some days when i feel im likely to have a blowout and need a bit of variety i 'treat myself' to a meal lol funny how i still like food rewards :S that might be a habbit i have to change. lol

Back