Yippee ive started my journey!!

yummum2be

Well that's it I'm on my way to being a skinny Minnie :) Day 1 more than half way through and feeling great!! Choc shake for breakfast made hot but a bit lumpy so need to perfect my shake making!! Lol but it tasted lovely :) and silver packet chilli for lunch which was surprisingly nice :-/ and 1.5 litres of water so far. I've even managed on my first day to do the full food shop for the rest of the household and bake chocolate cookies with my little boy without even being the tiniest bit tempted to stray :) So far so good!

Well done! now thats will power resisting the smell of freshly baked cookies and a food shop!! but your efforts will be rewarded at weigh in - good luck on the plan x

Thanks Wanabee Weenee! To be honey I think the food shop was easier as usually I spend forever and a day weighing up the healthiest, lowest fat things to buy but instead I could just pick things up and put them in the trolley :)

yummum2be said:
Well that's it I'm on my way to being a skinny Minnie :) Day 1 more than half way through and feeling great!! Choc shake for breakfast made hot but a bit lumpy so need to perfect my shake making!! Lol but it tasted lovely :) and silver packet chilli for lunch which was surprisingly nice :-/ and 1.5 litres of water so far. I've even managed on my first day to do the full food shop for the rest of the household and bake chocolate cookies with my little boy without even being the tiniest bit tempted to stray :) So far so good!

Well done hun x

Well done on yourfirst day down chick, hope day 2's a good un :D

Catdog xx

Having a bad day :-( started off good with chick shake made hot but no lumps today :) but then came the mac cheese :-( yuck!( and ive got another 4 of them to eat!) It took all my strength not to heave :-(

I've been having major wobbles today and bursting in to tears asking myself why I'm doing this, asking if it would make more sense to eat healthily and exercise more!! What a difference a couple of days makes :-(

Things weren't helped when I then dropped a car battery on my bare foot from a height and broke my toe while my hubby was out :-( Ouch!! It bloomin well hurts!! I made pizza, garlic bread and fries for my hubby and the kids tonight and really really really wanted just to have a little nibble but I was good and stuck to my chicken breast, broccoli and cauliflower :-(

On the upside as well as lasting the day I have just had the lemon, white choc and yog bar and I LOVE it!! Yum yum!!

Onwards and upwards :) tomorrow is another day :-D xx

yummum2be said:
Having a bad day :-( started off good with chick shake made hot but no lumps today :) but then came the mac cheese :-( yuck!( and ive got another 4 of them to eat!) It took all my strength not to heave :-(

I've been having major wobbles today and bursting in to tears asking myself why I'm doing this, asking if it would make more sense to eat healthily and exercise more!! What a difference a couple of days makes :-(

Things weren't helped when I then dropped a car battery on my bare foot from a height and broke my toe while my hubby was out :-( Ouch!! It bloomin well hurts!! I made pizza, garlic bread and fries for my hubby and the kids tonight and really really really wanted just to have a little nibble but I was good and stuck to my chicken breast, broccoli and cauliflower :-(

On the upside as well as lasting the day I have just had the lemon, white choc and yog bar and I LOVE it!! Yum yum!!

Obviously that should've been choc shake :-D

yummum2be said:

Hugs xx

Awwhun, sorry to hear you are feeling this way *hugs) this diet has took me to hell and back with my emotions, from hopes of miracle diet (pre starting) thinking all prayers have been answered to the reality that nothings as straightforward a it seems and the big anti climax style crash once i had started and that its a long hard slog in front of me, panicking cos i dont have my 'crutch' -food is my friend apparantly :eek: from that to determined, to hopeful, to bouts of weeping for no apparent reason and everything in between (my emotions change hourly not just daily :eek:) im not actually gonna believe i can do this diet until i'm done! You are on day two, your bad demon/mind is going to play tricks on you, it going to tell you how wonderful other diets which involve food are, even though you know its not that easy for you, that you chose to do this diet because of that, it's going to pick at you and your weaknesses and tell you, you can't do it and to just eat and restart or try diff diet tomorrow- please dont let it win. ive followed your posts and know how much YOU want this.

Be strong hun, if im too late and youve blipped, dont give up, tomorrow is a new day.

Catdog xx

I am sorry to hear you have had such a bad day :( But good on your for sticking to plan! that takes a lot and you should be proud of yourself.

asking myself why I'm doing this, asking if it would make more sense to eat healthily and exercise more!!

I thought the exact same thing in my first few days. I got so upset and also worried I had wasted £150 on 5 weeks worth of products. But, I can say than in week 2 and 3 I have not felt like that at all. I think once you start seeing the scales go down you'll feel a lot better and more determined to stick with this VLCD because it's giving you results.

Here's to a better day tomorrow x

Luv2BSlim said:
I am sorry to hear you have had such a bad day :( But good on your for sticking to plan! that takes a lot and you should be proud of yourself.

I thought the exact same thing in my first few days. I got so upset and also worried I had wasted £150 on 5 weeks worth of products. But, I can say than in week 2 and 3 I have not felt like that at all. I think once you start seeing the scales go down you'll feel a lot better and more determined to stick with this VLCD because it's giving you results.

Hang on in there! We have all been there, some more than others! Keep telling yourself you can do it and it will be worth it in the end. It is not for ever, food will still be there when you have finished with this. Gets good saying or picture that will motivate you. Good luck and well done!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you guys ;-) glad to say that I've managed not to have a blip so I've made it through day 2!! Yippee!! :-D Feeling more positive again now I've reached the end of the day but hoping I get through tomorrow a bit better (hoping I find one of the meal packs that I like as that might make it a bit easier!!) Oh and hoping not to break any more bones tomorrow!! Lol!!

Chin up chick and keep going! U survived today even with everything that's gone on that shows determination! Hope the toe is better soon and you have a fresh new day 2moro xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Chin up chick and keep going! U survived today even with everything that's gone on that shows determination! Hope the toe is better soon and you have a fresh new day 2moro xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks chick :) x

catdog said:
Awwhun, sorry to hear you are feeling this way *hugs) this diet has took me to hell and back with my emotions, from hopes of miracle diet (pre starting) thinking all prayers have been answered to the reality that nothings as straightforward a it seems and the big anti climax style crash once i had started and that its a long hard slog in front of me, panicking cos i dont have my 'crutch' -food is my friend apparantly :eek: from that to determined, to hopeful, to bouts of weeping for no apparent reason and everything in between (my emotions change hourly not just daily :eek:) im not actually gonna believe i can do this diet until i'm done! You are on day two, your bad demon/mind is going to play tricks on you, it going to tell you how wonderful other diets which involve food are, even though you know its not that easy for you, that you chose to do this diet because of that, it's going to pick at you and your weaknesses and tell you, you can't do it and to just eat and restart or try diff diet tomorrow- please dont let it win. ive followed your posts and know how much YOU want this.

Be strong hun, if im too late and youve blipped, dont give up, tomorrow is a new day.

Catdog xx

Thanks Catdog :) good to know I'm not strange and that other people do feel the same too! I actually thought the same thing-I've wasted £100 on a months worth of a diet I can't do :-( but I can do it!!! ;-) x

Luv2BSlim said:

Thanks hun :) nice to know someone else thought the same about wasting money! But I can do this :) xx

Back