Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Hi shep good loss this week, well done you :happy096: keep up the good work.

WooHoo Shep! Great result ... you know you can do this!! :) xx

How's it going shep - I have had a bit of a blip (understatement 18 lbs up !!) and 12 weeks off plan...... Back on DC and feeling optimistic again !! Will try and find time to be more consistent this time - I am a bit all or nothing.......

Lucky Shep is on hols - so wish I was with her hehe!

Hope you are having a good time Shep :D

Oh I did, it was wondeful, definately going back there, gonna start saving the pennies.

It was 35 in the shade and out in the sun we have a record 45, bloody hell. The sunsets were mindblowing and the people are friendly, helpful and always smiling.

The resort's food could of been better, but we ate out and it was really good. I cant praise this holiday enough I am sad to be back and yes back on the diet again, wasn't too bad only 4lbs on, my friend who came with me put on a stone. hehehehe lol never mind good time had by all.

So i am now back and back on diet from when the package arrives I have just ordered again. so as soon as arrives back on track.

wish me luck as I am in holiday mode still.....

Hi, welcome back! It sounds like you had a lovely holiday... shame you've had to come back to a typical British summer. :rolleyes:

Good luck with snapping out of holiday mode, I'm sure the weather will gladly help you out with that. ;)

Back