Yippeee

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by shopping, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. shopping

shopping Member

Diet:
    camebridge ss
    Hi all im luke, ;-) been on cd ss for 5 days now feeling great and ive already lost 7 pouds,..:p.. The best diet yet lol. gonna try stickin on it the 12 weeks as im 16 st :cry:.... Also does anyone like the mix a mousse i had one today in choclate and it was vile, any advice to wich one's nice pls

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on getting to day 5, on feeling fab and on a great loss so far :D

I have to say i love the chocolate mousse lol but choc mint is also good as is the butterscotch. Also vanilla with a tiny bit of sunshine orange water flavouring (maybe a quarter of a teaspoon) is yummy - very cheesecakey :D

Sometimes, if i'm feeling adventurous lol ;) i do a layered one with a half pack each of choc & butterscotch or choc & vanilla or vanilla & butterscotch.

4. LizzyT

LizzyT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on getting to day 5.
    I love chocolate and choc mint with mix a mousse.
    Its all trial and error, what one person loves another hates. I always have a mousse in the evening and look forward to it all day long!!!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's Luck. day 5 is brill well done, sorry no advice about the mousse i hate mousse's!!

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

welcome and well done - can't wait to hear your first weigh in results if you've lost that much already - keep us posted.

I have bought some vege-gel as I really don't like to use gelatine, but my first attempt came out like blancmange. Edible, but not the nicest thing in the world! x

7. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done on getting to day 5, cant wait ti hear you weeks wi.xx

8. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hiya sorry havent tried any of them but just wanted to say well done so far xx

9. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Hi Luke - well done on your loss, that's a great start!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.