Yippeee

shopping

Hi all im luke, ;-) been on cd ss for 5 days now feeling great and ive already lost 7 pouds,..:p.. The best diet yet lol. gonna try stickin on it the 12 weeks as im 16 st :cry:.... Also does anyone like the mix a mousse i had one today in choclate and it was vile, any advice to wich one's nice pls

Well done on getting to day 5, on feeling fab and on a great loss so far :D

I have to say i love the chocolate mousse lol but choc mint is also good as is the butterscotch. Also vanilla with a tiny bit of sunshine orange water flavouring (maybe a quarter of a teaspoon) is yummy - very cheesecakey :D

Sometimes, if i'm feeling adventurous lol ;) i do a layered one with a half pack each of choc & butterscotch or choc & vanilla or vanilla & butterscotch.

Well done on getting to day 5.
I love chocolate and choc mint with mix a mousse.
Its all trial and error, what one person loves another hates. I always have a mousse in the evening and look forward to it all day long!!!

welcome and well done - can't wait to hear your first weigh in results if you've lost that much already - keep us posted.

I have bought some vege-gel as I really don't like to use gelatine, but my first attempt came out like blancmange. Edible, but not the nicest thing in the world! x

well done on getting to day 5, cant wait ti hear you weeks wi.xx

Hiya sorry havent tried any of them but just wanted to say well done so far xx

Back