• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

YIPPPEEE!!!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Official WI day today...

:winner::bunnydance::woohoo::banana dancer::wee:

I've lost 5lbs this week... So... Monday brought a 7 stone loss...

And Wednesday brought me into the 16s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooo happy.

1 more pound and I will have loss 100lbs. I actually can't believe it.

I feel like for the first time ever I'm achieving something. Every other achievement pales into comparison, in fact, I feel that even though I have accomplished things in the past, the fact that I was so overweight, the fact that I felt so miserable in myself, I didn't really feel good about whatever it was that I was doing.

I feel good in myself. I feel like I actually feel things now - does that make any sense? Food completely anaesthetised me... I didn't feel the bad things that were going on... And now, even though I have to feel the bad things, the positive out of this means that I feel the good things now too!

I can't believe that in February... I was 24 stone.

Its June and I'm 16st 13...

So its time to set myself some more targets. I have reached my original targets that I have set for myself when I started it and I'm not going to rest on my laurels. I'm going downwards.

1. Lose a 1lb to get my century (this week please!)
2. Into the 15s by mid July
3. Reach my 2nd major target of 15st 2 (212), the August bank holiday challenge (29 August 2011), a loss of 56lbs from the start of the challenge
4. Get to 14 stone 4 (199) by the end of September - under 200lbs, BMI of 29. which is in the overweight category

And then I will re-evaluate my targets again at the end of September when, WHEN I get there :D:D:D:D:D

And I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who reads my diary, comments on my diary and helps me on Minimins... You have helped me get here xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance::stickdance:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Do you know what time it is?

It's..... PARTY ROCK TIME!!!!

EVERYDAY YOU'RE SHUFFLIN...

YAY!... I dunno how this came out of my diary though?! I'm going to have to delete it and add it in... What. Am. I. Like????

xxxxxxxx MWAH xxxxxx

*jenjen*

I will do this...
No leave it!!! It should be celebrated!!!!! It's too amazing just to be in your diary!
That quote up there is exactly why you are great Ames... xxx

I just think... You are one pound off of a century. 100lbs is a CRAP load of weight!!!

One sec...

A large male deer weighs 100lbs!
A hellfire missle (or HAL-3) weighs 100 pounds and can blow up a tank.
a Rotax 503 2 cylinder, 2 stroke, fan-cooled airplane engine weighs in at 100 pounds.

Justin Bieber weighs 100lbs.

Jen you have pretty much lost a whole human being!!!!

Crikey moses i am SO proud of you!!!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Oh and I'm SHUFFLIN! Dancing about the hoose to the tunes! :D xxx

*jenjen*

I will do this...
I just think... You are one pound off of a century. 100lbs is a CRAP load of weight!!!

One sec...

A large male deer weighs 100lbs!
A hellfire missle (or HAL-3) weighs 100 pounds and can blow up a tank.
a Rotax 503 2 cylinder, 2 stroke, fan-cooled airplane engine weighs in at 100 pounds.

Justin Bieber weighs 100lbs.

Jen you have pretty much lost a whole human being!!!!

Crikey moses i am SO proud of you!!!
OH MY WORD!!!! I have nearly lost JUSTIN BEIBER for crying out loud...

You actually made me roar with laughter lol xxx

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Personally... i could poo Justin Bieber out after a pretty rough weekend :giggle:
LOL

Poor Justin Beiber getting flushed down your bog after a weekend on the tiles lol

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Best place for him. Silly boy with silly floppy hair.
I quite fancy having some of his cash... How can a boy so young have so much MONEY???? xx

*jenjen*

I will do this...
By having screaming young girls buying his tosh, i mean his music!!!

:giggle:
But I mean I could screech and pretend I'm singing, just like him :D:D:D:D

*jenjen*

I will do this...
I don't want 5% of my hard earned cash you ruthless crook! I will settle for 20% and endless amounts of plastic surgery ;)

namaste

Silver Member
Nooooooooooooooo don't put this in your diary... I'd have missed it!!

WOW that is flippin amazing...... 100lbs.... you star.... congratulations :) :) :) How you gonna celebrate?

*jenjen*

I will do this...
namaste said:
Nooooooooooooooo don't put this in your diary... I'd have missed it!!

WOW that is flippin amazing...... 100lbs.... you star.... congratulations :) :) :) How you gonna celebrate?
:D thank you x

Well so far Ames has assisted with the music and I've danced about the house.

I'm not sure how else to celebrate. I feel goooooood! xx

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Princess_Ames said:
By making loads of money as Justine Bieber of course!!! :giggle:
And that too ;)