YIPPPEEE!!!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Official WI day today...

:winner::bunnydance::woohoo::banana dancer::wee:

I've lost 5lbs this week... So... Monday brought a 7 stone loss...

And Wednesday brought me into the 16s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooo happy.

1 more pound and I will have loss 100lbs. I actually can't believe it.

I feel like for the first time ever I'm achieving something. Every other achievement pales into comparison, in fact, I feel that even though I have accomplished things in the past, the fact that I was so overweight, the fact that I felt so miserable in myself, I didn't really feel good about whatever it was that I was doing.

I feel good in myself. I feel like I actually feel things now - does that make any sense? Food completely anaesthetised me... I didn't feel the bad things that were going on... And now, even though I have to feel the bad things, the positive out of this means that I feel the good things now too!

I can't believe that in February... I was 24 stone.

Its June and I'm 16st 13...

So its time to set myself some more targets. I have reached my original targets that I have set for myself when I started it and I'm not going to rest on my laurels. I'm going downwards.

1. Lose a 1lb to get my century (this week please!)
2. Into the 15s by mid July
3. Reach my 2nd major target of 15st 2 (212), the August bank holiday challenge (29 August 2011), a loss of 56lbs from the start of the challenge
4. Get to 14 stone 4 (199) by the end of September - under 200lbs, BMI of 29. which is in the overweight category

And then I will re-evaluate my targets again at the end of September when, WHEN I get there :D:D:D:D:D

And I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who reads my diary, comments on my diary and helps me on Minimins... You have helped me get here xxx

I just think... You are one pound off of a century. 100lbs is a CRAP load of weight!!!

One sec...

A large male deer weighs 100lbs!
A hellfire missle (or HAL-3) weighs 100 pounds and can blow up a tank.
a Rotax 503 2 cylinder, 2 stroke, fan-cooled airplane engine weighs in at 100 pounds.

Justin Bieber weighs 100lbs.

Jen you have pretty much lost a whole human being!!!!

Crikey moses i am SO proud of you!!!

I just think... You are one pound off of a century. 100lbs is a CRAP load of weight!!!

One sec...

A large male deer weighs 100lbs!
A hellfire missle (or HAL-3) weighs 100 pounds and can blow up a tank.
a Rotax 503 2 cylinder, 2 stroke, fan-cooled airplane engine weighs in at 100 pounds.

Justin Bieber weighs 100lbs.

Jen you have pretty much lost a whole human being!!!!

Crikey moses i am SO proud of you!!!

OH MY WORD!!!! I have nearly lost JUSTIN BEIBER for crying out loud...

You actually made me roar with laughter lol xxx

I don't want 5% of my hard earned cash you ruthless crook! I will settle for 20% and endless amounts of plastic surgery ;)

Nooooooooooooooo don't put this in your diary... I'd have missed it!!

WOW that is flippin amazing...... 100lbs.... you star.... congratulations :) :) :) How you gonna celebrate?

namaste said:
Nooooooooooooooo don't put this in your diary... I'd have missed it!!

WOW that is flippin amazing...... 100lbs.... you star.... congratulations :) :) :) How you gonna celebrate?

:D thank you x

Well so far Ames has assisted with the music and I've danced about the house.

I'm not sure how else to celebrate. I feel goooooood! xx

Back