Yo-Yo's Diary mark 2

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by yo-yo-dieter, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I'm back again.

I did really well since stopping LL somewhere around the middle of September, until the school holidays in late October. I was maintaining, I had put maybe 3lbs on, which I had fully expected as I did not do management, however that week I had off work, I just ate and ate and ate....then it continued when I went back to work....and last week....and two nights out this week have made me 7lbs heavier than I would like to be, so I have decided to do another week or so on LL, after all 7lbs is easier to lose now, than three stone a couple of years down the line.

So: weight today (although some of it will be alcohol/food lying heavy on my stomach from last night) 11st 4.4lbs

I went back to see my LLC on Wednesday and got two lots of water flavourings and start this morning.

I realise that although I can, theoretically, stick to maintanance calories, that I can't lose weight through cutting down, it has to be all or nothing.

I also have to accept that I am not one of those people who doesn't have to keep a track on what they eat and can stay the same, and that I simply have to write everything down or else I get carried away.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HAH! And here I am four months later weighing 12st 2.4lbs this morning - so 12lbs on in four months! How bad is that.

The kids break up from school this Wednesday afternoon, so I am definitely going to start again on Thursday. I think it will be easier to do it from home rather than work because I can distract myself easier at home when hunger strikes, or if I feel too tired I can take myself off for a kip.

I'd really like to give myself a kick start then just eat healthily, but in reality I'd like to lose 1st 11lbs but I don't think that will happen with the amount of LL packs that I have left. If I can stick to it for more then 1.5 days, then I might need to think about starting the Cambridge Diet.

4. Monkey

Monkey Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm not impressed at all - that's nothing! I put on 12lbs during a 1 week holiday last year :eek:

Good luck with your restart, however you decide to do it.

Monkey x

5. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ....and we're off!

I've had my lunch date with DH and very nice it was too. I had lamb shank in a redcurrant sauce, served with mashed potato and vegetables. As it was my "Last Supper" (how very apt, given the time of year!) I had a side order of onion rings and dipped that in DH's mango chutney, and I had a J20 to drink.

So, that was finished as of 2pm. I've told DH I am starting my liquid diet again as of today so he has to keep me motivated by telling me if I look like I am losing weight.

As of 2pm I weighed - shriek - 12st 4.2lbs. I cannot believe it, just short of 2st back on in six months. Really shocked and disgusted with myself.

I went clothes shopping today as nearly all of my size 12 clothes are too tight now and it could be a couple of weeks before my big size 12 stuff fits again, so I bought a pair of trousers for work, and a pair of jeans that fits now, and a pair of jeans that should fit in a couple of weeks.

I'm not gonna be too focused on weight at the moment, just getting back into my smaller size 12s, and actually looking better in them.

6. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck I hope you manage OK. It is easy to full of the wagon so think positive you seem to be doing the right thing.;)

7. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 1.

It is now almost 18 hours since I last ate, and I haven't had any hunger pangs yet. That is probably because I was in bed for 9 of those hours LOL. I've got plenty to keep me busy today so hopefully I should get through it. I'm gonna nip up to the farm shop to see if they have any trays of cooked meat in (they didn't have any when I went yesterday) just in case hunger strikes later on.

Admittedly yesterday evening was the most relaxed I have been in ages around food knowing I had made the decision not to have any. My rebellious child was nowhere in sight. I hope she has bogged off on holiday for a few weeks.

I got weighed this morning and already am a bit lighter - 12st 2.8lbs (1.4lbs down on yesterday)

8. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    22 hours since I last ate. I've had my first litre of water, and my first shake of the day.

I'm starting to feel nauseus and I have got carb-withdrawal headaches.

I'm now having an internal dialogue which says: "do slimming world", "start calorie counting again", "try Weight Watchers". NO, I want to see if I can do this til I am due to return to work on 31st March!

9. mrspnut

mrspnut Full Member

I'm wishing you every success. We've met in real life and I thought you looked fantastic then as well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.