Yo-Yo's Diary mark 2

yo-yo-dieter

Silver Member
Well I'm back again.

I did really well since stopping LL somewhere around the middle of September, until the school holidays in late October. I was maintaining, I had put maybe 3lbs on, which I had fully expected as I did not do management, however that week I had off work, I just ate and ate and ate....then it continued when I went back to work....and last week....and two nights out this week have made me 7lbs heavier than I would like to be, so I have decided to do another week or so on LL, after all 7lbs is easier to lose now, than three stone a couple of years down the line.

So: weight today (although some of it will be alcohol/food lying heavy on my stomach from last night) 11st 4.4lbs

I went back to see my LLC on Wednesday and got two lots of water flavourings and start this morning.

I realise that although I can, theoretically, stick to maintanance calories, that I can't lose weight through cutting down, it has to be all or nothing.

I also have to accept that I am not one of those people who doesn't have to keep a track on what they eat and can stay the same, and that I simply have to write everything down or else I get carried away.

HAH! And here I am four months later weighing 12st 2.4lbs this morning - so 12lbs on in four months! How bad is that.

The kids break up from school this Wednesday afternoon, so I am definitely going to start again on Thursday. I think it will be easier to do it from home rather than work because I can distract myself easier at home when hunger strikes, or if I feel too tired I can take myself off for a kip.

I'd really like to give myself a kick start then just eat healthily, but in reality I'd like to lose 1st 11lbs but I don't think that will happen with the amount of LL packs that I have left. If I can stick to it for more then 1.5 days, then I might need to think about starting the Cambridge Diet.

I'm not impressed at all - that's nothing! I put on 12lbs during a 1 week holiday last year :eek:

Good luck with your restart, however you decide to do it.

Monkey x

....and we're off!

I've had my lunch date with DH and very nice it was too. I had lamb shank in a redcurrant sauce, served with mashed potato and vegetables. As it was my "Last Supper" (how very apt, given the time of year!) I had a side order of onion rings and dipped that in DH's mango chutney, and I had a J20 to drink.

So, that was finished as of 2pm. I've told DH I am starting my liquid diet again as of today so he has to keep me motivated by telling me if I look like I am losing weight.

As of 2pm I weighed - shriek - 12st 4.2lbs. I cannot believe it, just short of 2st back on in six months. Really shocked and disgusted with myself.

I went clothes shopping today as nearly all of my size 12 clothes are too tight now and it could be a couple of weeks before my big size 12 stuff fits again, so I bought a pair of trousers for work, and a pair of jeans that fits now, and a pair of jeans that should fit in a couple of weeks.

I'm not gonna be too focused on weight at the moment, just getting back into my smaller size 12s, and actually looking better in them.

Good luck I hope you manage OK. It is easy to full of the wagon so think positive you seem to be doing the right thing.;)

Day 1.

It is now almost 18 hours since I last ate, and I haven't had any hunger pangs yet. That is probably because I was in bed for 9 of those hours LOL. I've got plenty to keep me busy today so hopefully I should get through it. I'm gonna nip up to the farm shop to see if they have any trays of cooked meat in (they didn't have any when I went yesterday) just in case hunger strikes later on.

Admittedly yesterday evening was the most relaxed I have been in ages around food knowing I had made the decision not to have any. My rebellious child was nowhere in sight. I hope she has bogged off on holiday for a few weeks.

I got weighed this morning and already am a bit lighter - 12st 2.8lbs (1.4lbs down on yesterday)

22 hours since I last ate. I've had my first litre of water, and my first shake of the day.

I'm starting to feel nauseus and I have got carb-withdrawal headaches.

I'm now having an internal dialogue which says: "do slimming world", "start calorie counting again", "try Weight Watchers". NO, I want to see if I can do this til I am due to return to work on 31st March!

Back