Yoghurt!

Oh well...

They've shot up in price in the last few weeks anyway ...

so are we now just allowed Weight watchers vanilla and toffee and fat free natural!!
gosh, hard to keep this exciting!
hard to NOT get sick of the same yogurts! but, just trying to stick with it and think of my yogurt as SUCH a treat!

I am just a newbie Jilly but suggest as a compromise (and if yoghurts dont stall you) that you eat your WW yoghurts on PV days and plain yoghurt on PP days? I am sure someone with authority will come along soon to verify whether my suggestion will work :) I stalled last week and wonder now if the yoghurts are to blame as I ate 2 Mullers a day (and sometimes 3). I will see what loss next week brings after a Muller abstinence!

I've cut back drastically on the mullers (I don't like the ww versions as much), and eat more Fat-Free Greek style with splenda and a few drops of flavouring (rose is my favourite - tastes like lychees!).

I thought it would be tough - but I haven't missed the mullers at all yet!

I wish I didn't like natural non fat natural yogurt, greek yogurt, Fromage Frais, Quark etc.. sweetened, but I adore it, too much! I adore it even more with added cinnamon. Don't like the ones already flavoured in the supermarkets at all.

I have really been trying to limit the amount I have but find it difficult. I have read on cruise that you should limit it to 1 kg a day. Is anyone here eating 1kg and still losing?

I think I was eating about 1kg - (if I add together the cottage cheese lunch, the greek yogurt icecream, the 4 mullerlights a week and the extra yogurt in marinades and sauces) - and i was still losing when I was on cruise.

But over 1kg and you run the risk of exceeding the daily carb limit and dropping right out of ketosis....

Back