Yoo Heloooo :)

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Hello my pretties :D

Well, it's been a total age since i've been on tinterweb - this little grapefruit has been a busy girl.
Firstly worked 70 hours in the week before xmas, then went to mamas for xmas day, then to brum land for boxin day (till yesterday) to stay with the in-laws, then straight to work yesterday!
Stayed the same weight too - woooooop!

I'm actually pretty fed up of food now, we get free meals in work and seeing as i work in frankie and bennys it's all good yummy food - but i just don't fancy any of it anymore. So, 2nd Jan will be a restart for moi and making the packs in work will be easy cos we have ice blenders on the bar ;)

Cor, just realised that i've ranted for a while there....sorry :D

How are you all doing? Whats the gossip? Sorry about my lack of text replies to a lot of you, my phone has taken a turn for the worst and commits suicide every now and then :mad:

Love you,
Leah xxx

:wavey:

Missed you spookster - how is your mama?

Hey Leah! Glad you are back, we missed you hun! Well done for maintaining, I fink I gained your bit plus my own - Boooo!! I'm getting revved up for 1st Jan restart tho!!! Vx

Hi Leah

Good to see you huni.

I was very very naughty over christmas with the result that I actually made myself quite sickly but I am now recovered and back on my healthy eating plan!:D I gained 4lbs over xmas but lost 3 1/2 in one day (from my stomach bug) so no real harm done.

Lots of love
xxx

:wavey: Hello, Im back 2nd Jan too. I think Ive gained a bit for everyone so in case anyone wonders where it must have gone ... all eyes on miss piggy here!! lol ... Really shouldnt laugh though should I .... wont be when I step on the scales :eek:

wooo, love you all xxx

Back