Yoo hoo! Nelly's back!

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Well, yes I am. I went back to the Dr's yesterday about a troublesome knee that is almost the size of my head as anti-inflammatories hadn't worked and he prodded and poked and moved my knee caps and my hands, fingers and wrists and has diagnosed arthritis. I've just turned 40 and the knee has been swollen for nearly a year so it's quite early for osteo-arthritis and I HAVE to lose my weight otherwise it will make my joints worse. He also thinks I have it in my hips too as my flexibility is flippin' awful.

So, I'm back. Forgot to weigh myself this morning but after cutting the carbs yesterday I already feel slimmer this morning.

NO MORE MUCKING ABOUT, HAS TO BE DONE!

xx

Hey Nic, welcome back love. :)

Welcome back Nic and good luck,sorry to here you have arthritis my mother suffered with it from her early 40's it's not nice.
Take care.
lorna x

Got through my first day pretty well but have the carb munchies today but that'll be the voddies I had last night!

Have to keep busy to keep myself occupied.

Off to rehearsals this afternoon so that'll keep me out of mischief for a bit. Got to take DD with me as DH has gone on a diving trip in the Red Sea.

Good luck Nic! Sounds like you're up for it this time now you have a good reason to drop a few pounds. Health scares sure do tend to focus the mind.

What do you rehearse for, are you a performer by trade?

Oh, and sorry, should have said, I'm new too, but a bit nosey with it!

I think Nic does amateur dramatics WW.

Indeed I do Jim, well remembered!

WW - I'm directing the musical we're doing this year, as well as being in it and sorting costumes/props. I'm trying to get other people to help out but it's tough.

Should actually be doing some costume sewing now while Layla is at school but haven't managed to tear myself away from the PC yet! Oops!

Got through the weekend ok but still haven't weighed myself, tummy definitely flatter though! Whoop! It's extra tough this week though as I'm a secret eater and eat when I'm by myself and DH is on holiday diving in the Red Sea so I've been keeping busy, busy, busy!

Hey Nic. xx

Back