York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

We must make the most of those 3 sleeps too!!!!!Cause there won't be a lot of sleeping at the weekend!

It don't matter where you're staying chickadee, we won't be spending much time in our rooms anyhooooo!

Speak for yourself :eek:... I am not in receipt of a Jimster so I'll be sleeping at some point !!! :D ;)

Yup! But we're loveable and kerazy ain't we? :crazy:

I'm SO looking forward to this weekend too! Friday can't come soon enough for me.

I decided to change my booking today and am now staying at the Novotel with Karen and the Jimster instead. So now Debbie doesn't have to bring her sleeping bag and can have my reservation at the Ibis instead. Woohoo!!

I mean we're not staying WITH them exactly -just at the same hotel :giggle:

Which of the Novotel's are you staying at hun?

xxx

ONLY

MORE SLEEPS TILL YORK
WOOO HOOO
excited??
moi??

Too right !!

What time are you getting here Mich? I've got to work Friday but will be home to get changed around 6pm..xx:D

Which of the Novotel's are you staying at hun?

xxx

Oooh! I didn't realise there was more than one!

I'm booked into the one on Fewster Way Fishergate. Is there another one in the city then? :confused:

Oooh! I didn't realise there was more than one!

I'm booked into the one on Fewster Way Fishergate. Is there another one in the city then? :confused:

There's another one but it is further out away from the centre so Fishergate is better hun. More in the thick of things :)

Just thinking as I know everyone will start checking soon...we have a Pitcher & Piano, like Newcastle and it is central, near the river, and could be a first meeting place on Saturday at 3pm if everyone agrees? Then all decide from there where we want to flow to next? What do you think?
Pitcher and Piano - quality food and drink

Me and Cheryl arrive around noon approx.. will just see what everyone else is doing when we get there... think we could well be the first?? Cant wait :) x

Thank you Sharon... room all changed :D
I'm still only able to come saturday though :( Got no-one to look after my kids friday night as my mother went and got herself a social life! How rude :rolleyes:

(So I've still got 3 sleeps to go.... but I will make up for it on saturday lol)

I'm in Novotel York Centre (Fishergate). Sounds like the same one as you Shazza????

We stayed in that one last year for my FILs 70th (actually that was the year before :eek: where did the time go!!)

Its lovely - and just outside the city walls so easy to get to and park but a short walk to the city :D (oh - I remember almost missing the turning to it cos the signs for the hotel entrance are literally just as you come around a big corner..... so stay in the left lane lol!)

I'm in Novotel York Centre (Fishergate). Sounds like the same one as you Shazza????

I hope so! See you and the Jimster in the bar on Friday evening before the madness all begins ;)

I remember almost missing the turning to it cos the signs for the hotel entrance are literally just as you come around a big corner..... so stay in the left lane lol!

Thanks Debs. I'll make sure I remember to tell the cab driver as I'm coming up by train ;):D

Thank you Sharon... room all changed :D
I'm still only able to come saturday though :( Got no-one to look after my kids friday night as my mother went and got herself a social life! How rude :rolleyes:

(So I've still got 3 sleeps to go.... but I will make up for it on saturday lol)

That's great Debs, and you're more than welcome :)

Shame about your mother being so selfish on Friday ;) - but one night is loads better than nowt eh? See you Saturday :D

Back