York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

I sooooo wish you were!!!!! No chance eh? :sigh:

No sorry, that's why I'm near to tears now! I'm working Friday night and busy Saturday so can't come. :(

Make sure there are loads of photos please everyone! And quick updates too please? :D

what do you recommend Isis, Driving or getting the train in??? Whats parking like?

what do you recommend Isis, Driving or getting the train in??? Whats parking like?

Where exactly are you coming from hun? How long are you staying? (re parking)..xx

am just coming for the day
prolly about 5 hours x i think train takes an hour to get there... driving is similar... i dont mind driving... just wanna make sure i can find parking x have always been to york by train b4 x

am just coming for the day
prolly about 5 hours x i think train takes an hour to get there... driving is similar... i dont mind driving... just wanna make sure i can find parking x have always been to york by train b4 x

mmm..if it only takes an hour by train hun, I would go for that as if you drive you would have to pay for parking anywhere and station car park would cost you at least £10 just for those 5 hours.

We will be meeting not too far from the station anyway. As you will know, the station is 5 mins from the centre and busier parts..xx

OK I've decided that I won't be coming out with you guys on Saturday night. I need to rest as I haven't rested in days. I'm going to go home late evening.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys!

OK I've decided that I won't be coming out with you guys on Saturday night. I need to rest as I haven't rested in days. I'm going to go home late evening.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
i've had a very generous offer and have packed my things in cse I change my mind. I am MISS INDECISIVE.

i've had a very generous offer and have packed my things in cse I change my mind. I am MISS INDECISIVE.

Bet you'll be out with us lot Saturday night!!!!!;):D:D:D:D

Who else is going to be there on Friday as well as Saturday?

M, Susan and I are getting the 12.30 train up from Kings Cross on Friday, arriving in York around 2.30 pm. I know Karen and Jim are also arriving on Friday too and staying at the same hotel as M and I, but I can't remember who else is going to be there for both nights :confused:

If anyone else fancies meeting up on Friday evening, any ideas where? Or we could meet anyone who wants to get together that evening in the bar at the Novotel and go on from there? :rolleyes:

Who else is going to be there on Friday as well as Saturday?

M, Susan and I are getting the 12.30 train up from Kings Cross on Friday, arriving in York around 2.30 pm. I know Karen and Jim are also arriving on Friday too and staying at the same hotel as M and I, but I can't remember who else is going to be there for both nights :confused:

If anyone else fancies meeting up on Friday evening, any ideas where? Or we could meet anyone who wants to get together that evening in the bar at the Novotel and go on from there? :rolleyes:

I'm there as of tonight. Will text you Fri night.

Ello all:D

Quick update....I'm coming to York, well actually we are coming to York....Neil and I have been happily back together for a whole week:eek: and I couldn't be happier...neither of us could really.

As you know this is my birthday weekend so Neil has got a boat for us to stay on:eek: Cheryl hunni don't panic I'm still paying my half of the room I'd never let you down;)

I hope you don't mind Neil tagging along, he was quite happy for me to come alone but you know me I'm in that honeymoon phase and can't wait to get a weekend away with him and no kids whooohooo. He is a bit anxious about coming, he thinks you'll all hate him lol

I'm working Friday then have to drop kids off in Bradford, unless I can get Neil to do that:D so should get to York and be ready to go out about 8ish

Cheryl and I arrive around noon Friday... Mandy a little later on.... Mandy and I are staying at the Ibis and I'm sure Cheryl said the Travel Lodge (could be wrong..should pay more attention!!)... Definately up for going out Friday night... definately :) xxx

Oh and

MORE SLEEP TILL
YORK
WOOO HOO

Make sure you all get an early night....Funnily enough I am definately up for going out...Anyone got one of those electronic tags to locate me saturday morning!!!!

Make sure you all get an early night....Funnily enough I am definately up for going out...Anyone got one of those electronic tags to locate me saturday morning!!!!

Yes mum ;)

Love the idea of a Minimins Meet electronic tag! What stories they could tell eh? :whistle:

See you at Kings Cross tomorrow :D

Back