York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

Leeds Bradford if you can hun, or Newcastle...xxx

right....off to investigate......love York......watch this space !!!

D xx

thanx hun......you goin too ????

that would be fab !!!

D xx

Definate maybe..... but more definate..... I'm not sure if I can make it till late Friday or Sat morning.... only because I know for a fact I need to take a Friday off earlier in the month and I wont be long back from my summer hols.... will prob be looking into trains straight from work??? or v early Sat morning.... not really wanting to miss the Friday night out though..:D We'll see but definately Saturday..... OH won't mind.... I'm sure....:rolleyes:;)

Definate maybe..... but more definate..... I'm not sure if I can make it till late Friday or Sat morning.... only because I know for a fact I need to take a Friday off earlier in the month and I wont be long back from my summer hols.... will prob be looking into trains straight from work??? or v early Sat morning.... not really wanting to miss the Friday night out though..:D We'll see but definately Saturday..... OH won't mind.... I'm sure....:rolleyes:;)

......mmmmm.......course he wont mind !!! York is fab.......hope we can both make it !!!

D xx

......mmmmm.......course he wont mind !!! York is fab.......hope we can both make it !!!

D xx

Your right course he won't.....lol He's very understanding and has the patience of a Saint.... needs to with moi....:rolleyes:

Just had a quick look at train times for Friday (in April - as a guideline).... could leave work early and get the 4.30pm from Cov direct to York - arrives 7.30pm (could always change on the train or before I leave work for going straight out....lol!!).... I'm sure I'll be there.... be nice to meet 'old' friends and new'.....!!

Deb - you on Facebook? I'm Michelle Allden if you are?!!

right....off to investigate......love York......watch this space !!!

D xx

You can get shuttle bus from Leeds Bradford airport into Leeds train station and train journey from Leeds to York is only about 25 mins Debz :D

I think people are starting to look around and thinking about booking Irene :)

I've posted a few links to accommodation earlier on in the thread so have a browse and ask me anytime if you're unsure of what area hotels are in.

Lacey..xxx

Hi there peoples :)

I am quite new to the board, but living up here in Yorkshire I thought it would be really nice to meet you all and make a few new friends.

Would you mind if I came along or is it just for the regs?

Cheers Boo x

I am quite new to the board, but living up here in Yorkshire I thought it would be really nice to meet you all and make a few new friends.

Cheers Boo x

Hi Boo,

The meet is open to everyone, so feel free to come along and meet all the wonderful people who attend these meets :D

Cheers Boo x

For absolutely anyone hun!!!!! Come along and see what a laugh we all have :D

Lacey..xx:)

Thank you v. much :)

I shall be there.

Boo x

Thanks Isis x x ...I have my fingers crossed already for fantastic weather, bargain shopping and free flowing white wine. ;)

Isis...aka Lacey :)
Mich..aka Mich :) (definite maybe)
Debz32....aka Debz :) (definite maybe)
DQ...aka Sheree (definite trying to make it!)
Mandy (definate maybe)
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil
Irene
CanI aka Vicky, deffo possibility, just depends on work etc
Westiegirl aka Sarah (will do me best :D)
Htpink aka Hels (definite maybe - have never been to York!)
Summerskye .. aka Sharon (possible - depending on dates :))
Isobel - even if it's just for the day, I'll be there! xxxx
And meeee DeliciousBoo (maybe o/h) either way I am down for both days. :D Whooo hooo getting giddy already.

Last edited:
Isis...aka Lacey :)
Mich..aka Mich :) (definite maybe)

Debz32....aka Debz :) (definite maybe)
DQ...aka Sheree (definite trying to make it!)
Mandy (definate maybe)
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil
Irene
CanI aka Vicky, deffo possibility, just depends on work etc
Westiegirl aka Sarah (will do me best :D)
Htpink aka Hels (definite maybe - have never been to York!)
Summerskye .. aka Sharon (possible - depending on dates :))
Isobel - even if it's just for the day, I'll be there! xxxx
And meeee DeliciousBoo aka Gaynor (maybe o/h) either way I am down for both days. :D Whooo hooo getting giddy already.
Cat - kitteh

Back