York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

"Oh you sound like my kinda girl, we will have to share that bottle of wine ;)"

We better make it a very large bottle than Westie...it would be rude not to. :D

Boo x

I have just booked at the Ibis too - £67.00 per room per night...which isn't too bad compared to some of the other hotel's prices. The website says it's only 800 metres away from the medieval walls in the centre of the city...which is great, I hate having to "stagger" back miles on a night. :rotflmao:

Boo x

I'm booked into the Ibis too for both nights .. woohoo!!! :D

Isis...aka Lacey :)
Mich..aka Mich :) (definite maybe)

Debz32....aka Debz :) (definite maybe)
DQ...aka Sheree (definite trying to make it!)
Mandy (definate maybe)
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil
Irene
CanI aka Vicky, deffo possibility, just depends on work etc
Westiegirl aka Sarah (will do me best :D)
Htpink aka Hels
Summerskye .. aka Sharon
Isobel - even if it's just for the day, I'll be there! xxxx
DeliciousBoo aka Gaynor (maybe o/h) either way I am down for both days. :D Whooo hooo getting giddy already

Mich..aka Mich :) (definite maybe)
Mandy (definate maybe)
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Irene
Htpink aka Hels
Summerskye .. aka Sharon
DeliciousBoo aka Gaynor (maybe o/h) either way I am down for both days. :D Whooo hooo getting giddy already
Cat - kitteh

Sorry I seem to keep leaving Cat off the meet lists

Just to remind you all in case you have forgotten...it's only 31 weeks and 6 days to the York Meet! :happy036:

I have just booked the Ibis for 2 nights for Mandy and I.... cost us £81 each for the two nights including breakfast.... was well happy with that......:D Now to get some time off on the Friday to travel up and sort the train out.... can't wait..... and I'm guessin it'll be around 30 weeks now.... in fact I'm gonna do a ticker thingy so we all know...
:D

I have just booked the Ibis for 2 nights for Mandy and I.... cost us £81 each for the two nights including breakfast.... was well happy with that......:D Now to get some time off on the Friday to travel up and sort the train out.... can't wait..... and I'm guessin it'll be around 30 weeks now.... in fact I'm gonna do a ticker thingy so we all know...
:D

:bliss:

Mich..aka Mich :) (definite definate now!!)

Mandy (definate definate now!!)
Bondgirl aka Zoe
Irene
Htpink aka Hels
Summerskye .. aka Sharon
Cat - kitteh

Have booked the time off work when my boss was in the office today, but just realised that I've booked the 19th :doh:.

I don't think I'll have any problem with my boss changing the date though ;):D he's back in next Monday so I'll see him then.

Can't afford to book a room or train yet, but fingers crossed I will soon :D

Have booked the time off work when my boss was in the office today, but just realised that I've booked the 19th :doh:.

I don't think I'll have any problem with my boss changing the date though ;):D he's back in next Monday so I'll see him then.

Can't afford to book a room or train yet, but fingers crossed I will soon :D

Wot you like...:rolleyes: The 19th is Bham...;) Hope you get it sorted - I haven't booked the Friday off work - I'll have to just take a couple of hours time in lieu and leave a bit early as I've just had 3 weeks approved in August (which isn't the norm!) so can't push it especially as been invited to a wedding on Fri 12 Sep too.... so I'll be on a quick dash from the train to going straight out....:D:eek:

Hi guys :D

Finally got back on the site and so chuffed to see how many peeps are sorted out for York. We will have a brilliant time, I know and if I can't manage to get into a taxi home at the end of the night...I'll just crash at the Ibis with you lot!!!!!!;)

DQ.....any developments on this yet? ;):D

Back