you guys weren't kidding where you?

muhly

I went to london for the weekend, an day one I was absolutly fine, but the night time at the hotel I had some wine. the first few hours I felt fine, amazing in fact, but in the middle of the night I woke up in so much pain it was unbelieveable. I was very very sick, a lot, and felt like I was dying! and I only had two glasses.

and even worse (obviously :() I tested and I knocked myself out of ketosis too. boo hoo!!

but I can say, I'm honestly never going to put myself through that again. for anyone reading this is thinking they can get away with a night off, DON'T DO IT!! lol
god that was just not worth it.

has this happened to anyone else?

I STS according to the weekly weigh in, but, I had a secret weigh a few days before I went away and had lost 3 pounds... so I put on 3 pounds.

hhmm, what sort of pain? I've been having incredible pain since last august, mainly at night (when i have cheated diet wise i have to say:eek:) , like a gripping pain under my ribs lasting for 1-4 hours and sometimes i went for weeks between bouts of it - turns out to be gallstones - apparently women, overweight and over 40 (three out of three there :rolleyes:) are more prone to them. Had a scan this week which confirmed it, but i have never experienced pain like it before......

The risk of gallstones is also higher when on a vlc diet, oh and if you are fair too apparently!
Don't mean to scare - just info.
Ceri

hhmm, what sort of pain? I've been having incredible pain since last august, mainly at night (when i have cheated diet wise i have to say:eek:) , like a gripping pain under my ribs lasting for 1-4 hours and sometimes i went for weeks between bouts of it - turns out to be gallstones - apparently women, overweight and over 40 (three out of three there :rolleyes:) are more prone to them. Had a scan this week which confirmed it, but i have never experienced pain like it before......

sorry to hear you are poorly ........... sitting here with a heat pad on my shoulder after surgery last week ............ sooooooooo painful !! should of started ss 2 days ago ... day 1 ok but after physio yesterday . felt sorry for myself !!! again !!!

did you have any food before you drank the wine?

just what I was allowed and a bite of chicken. it wasn't wise I know, I was just curious as to what the pain was. was that my body coming out of ketsosis much to quickly?

oh, and to the lady who asked above, it was a belly ache pain. it felt like food poisioning, if anyones ever had that.. not nice!! :)

--UPDATE-- I'm back in the pink!! wooo!

party time ...................come in pink !! xx

Back