you guys weren't kidding where you?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by muhly, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I went to london for the weekend, an day one I was absolutly fine, but the night time at the hotel I had some wine. the first few hours I felt fine, amazing in fact, but in the middle of the night I woke up in so much pain it was unbelieveable. I was very very sick, a lot, and felt like I was dying! and I only had two glasses.

and even worse (obviously :() I tested and I knocked myself out of ketosis too. boo hoo!!

but I can say, I'm honestly never going to put myself through that again. for anyone reading this is thinking they can get away with a night off, DON'T DO IT!! lol
    god that was just not worth it.

has this happened to anyone else?

I STS according to the weekly weigh in, but, I had a secret weigh a few days before I went away and had lost 3 pounds... so I put on 3 pounds.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dibspl

Dibspl Radix lecti

Diet:
    CD
    hhmm, what sort of pain? I've been having incredible pain since last august, mainly at night (when i have cheated diet wise i have to say:eek:) , like a gripping pain under my ribs lasting for 1-4 hours and sometimes i went for weeks between bouts of it - turns out to be gallstones - apparently women, overweight and over 40 (three out of three there :rolleyes:) are more prone to them. Had a scan this week which confirmed it, but i have never experienced pain like it before......

4. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    The risk of gallstones is also higher when on a vlc diet, oh and if you are fair too apparently!
    Don't mean to scare - just info.
    Ceri

5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    sorry to hear you are poorly ........... sitting here with a heat pad on my shoulder after surgery last week ............ sooooooooo painful !! should of started ss 2 days ago ... day 1 ok but after physio yesterday . felt sorry for myself !!! again !!!

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

did you have any food before you drank the wine?

7. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    just what I was allowed and a bite of chicken. it wasn't wise I know, I was just curious as to what the pain was. was that my body coming out of ketsosis much to quickly?

oh, and to the lady who asked above, it was a belly ache pain. it felt like food poisioning, if anyones ever had that.. not nice!! :)

8. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    --UPDATE-- I'm back in the pink!! wooo!

9. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    party time ...................come in pink !! xx

10. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im chuffed! I should have known... I've been freezing all day LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.