Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

you guys weren't kidding where you?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by muhly, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I went to london for the weekend, an day one I was absolutly fine, but the night time at the hotel I had some wine. the first few hours I felt fine, amazing in fact, but in the middle of the night I woke up in so much pain it was unbelieveable. I was very very sick, a lot, and felt like I was dying! and I only had two glasses.

and even worse (obviously :() I tested and I knocked myself out of ketosis too. boo hoo!!

but I can say, I'm honestly never going to put myself through that again. for anyone reading this is thinking they can get away with a night off, DON'T DO IT!! lol
    god that was just not worth it.

has this happened to anyone else?

I STS according to the weekly weigh in, but, I had a secret weigh a few days before I went away and had lost 3 pounds... so I put on 3 pounds.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dibspl

Dibspl Radix lecti

Diet:
    CD
    hhmm, what sort of pain? I've been having incredible pain since last august, mainly at night (when i have cheated diet wise i have to say:eek:) , like a gripping pain under my ribs lasting for 1-4 hours and sometimes i went for weeks between bouts of it - turns out to be gallstones - apparently women, overweight and over 40 (three out of three there :rolleyes:) are more prone to them. Had a scan this week which confirmed it, but i have never experienced pain like it before......

4. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    The risk of gallstones is also higher when on a vlc diet, oh and if you are fair too apparently!
    Don't mean to scare - just info.
    Ceri

5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    sorry to hear you are poorly ........... sitting here with a heat pad on my shoulder after surgery last week ............ sooooooooo painful !! should of started ss 2 days ago ... day 1 ok but after physio yesterday . felt sorry for myself !!! again !!!

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

did you have any food before you drank the wine?

7. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    just what I was allowed and a bite of chicken. it wasn't wise I know, I was just curious as to what the pain was. was that my body coming out of ketsosis much to quickly?

oh, and to the lady who asked above, it was a belly ache pain. it felt like food poisioning, if anyones ever had that.. not nice!! :)

8. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    --UPDATE-- I'm back in the pink!! wooo!

9. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    party time ...................come in pink !! xx

10. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im chuffed! I should have known... I've been freezing all day LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.