You know you're on Cambridge when...

Lily

Gold Member
You know you're on Cambridge when...

1. A bowl of broccoli looks yummy :)
2. Your first instinct after doing a number 2 is to jump on the scales to see how much you've lost ;)
3. Actually having a number 2 is an event to shout about :rolleyes:
4. Your biceps firm up nicely because you walk around all day with a bottle of water in your hand. :D
5. You're disappointed because you've 'only' lost 2lbs this week :cry:

Any more? :D

6. The first thing you do of a morning is pee, strip naked and jump on the scales...

7. You suddenly get the urge to spend all day watching cooking shows and people eating (I love 'Come Dine With Me' :D)

Masterchef for me!

Masterchef for me!

LOL, weird, isn't it? You'd think it was the last thing we'd want to watch! :D

8. You promise yourself that your eating habits will never go back to the way they were because you've realised the error of your ways (oh, how I wish that feeling lasted :sigh:)

9. You're able to kid yourself that half a teaspoon of sunshine orange flavouring in a vanilla shake makes it taste like cheesecake :)

10. You end up having your last shake so late in the evening that you can't sleep until 3am, then can't drag yourself out of bed in the morning...

11. You develop a caffeine addiction as you end up substituting everything you previously ate and drank with black coffee

12. you find yourself getting through twice as many cigarettes in a day as you used to pre-diet

13. You get excited when you hear about a new flavour of tea you haven't tried before

14. You realise you haven't logged out of minimins in over 3 months now and check it several times a day (and every time the app notifies you, if you have downloaded the app).

15. You get really excited when mum let's you stir the dinner she is making, and as soon as she is out the room your face is hovering above the pan inhaling the smell (yup, that was me last night)

16. You regularly spend hours on Pinterest, pinning all the recipes you will make when you can eat again!

17. You're laid in bed fully clothed (2 layers) with a duvet and 2 blankets because you're so cold.

18. Fizzy water is a treat!

19. Brushing your teeth 20 times a day because your paranoid about ketosis breath!

20. Grabbing lumps of fat on your body to see if they still feel solid and patting down other lumps of fat because you can feel bones underneath!

21. You spend a fortune on nail varnish and large amounts of time painting each nail to perfection in order to keep from eating food!

Your house is immaculate because you have been cleaning constantly to avoid food!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

23. You still have money left in your account at the end of the month (that NEVER happened pre diet - I was eating so much rubbish!)

24. You finally give in and purchase an electric blanket in February, and look forward to using it all summer!

7. You suddenly get the urge to spend all day watching cooking shows and people eating (I love 'Come Dine With Me' :D)

I thought this was just me! When I'm working from home I will always have Good Food channel on in the background....my mum thinks I have lost the plot!!

16. You regularly spend hours on Pinterest, pinning all the recipes you will make when you can eat again!

I actually have a board on Pinterest named 'End of Diet'!!

I tried to get in to pinterest, but just don't get it!

You know you have been on Cambridge for a while when you get sick of answering the same questions that random people in your life feel the need to ask or express an opinion on... (Yes it's perfectly healthy... no I don't feel particularly hungry... yes my dr knows I am on it... no it isn't dangerous to lose weight this fast... yes I might put all the weight back on afterwards, but that can happen on any diet...)

You decide now is the time to bite the bullet and set up your own company selling fudge and handmade chocolates

When even catfood, dogfood and the kids leftover scraps look and smell delicious :(

...your work colleagues keep at least 3 feet away from you for fear of being blasted by your keto-breath. :)

...you win every time someone tries to compete with you over the number of calories consumed in a day.

...you wonder whether the sugary coating on your ibuprofen will kick you out of ketosis (it won't, by the way :))

When your kids start avoiding cuddles because of stinky breath!
You suddenly realise you can look down and see your feet again!!
When you realise that your shopping bill has halved because you no longer buy cakes and biscuits "for the kids"

Xxx

You know you are on Cambridge when:

- the clothes in your cupboard range from size 12 to 20
- you Google to find out how many carbs/calories are in toothpaste and mouthwash
- you realise that when you get below 10 stone your scales start calculating the 1/2 pounds

You know you are on Cambridge when: -
the clothes in your cupboard range from size 12 to 20
you Google to find out how many carbs/calories are in toothpaste and mouthwash
you realise that when you get below 10 stone your scales start calculating the 1/2 pounds
LOL, they do? :) My scales would be in shock! Mind you, so would I be! Sooo true about the clothes. :sigh: :D

Back