You know you've got it bad when the dog food looks tasty!

Binni

Really wanna eat! Not the dog food but even that looked tasty when I was dishing it out for the dogs! Lol (I know that's mental)

Anyway what does everyone do to overcome the cravings? I do think about the wonderful figure I'll end up with but can't stop thinking about custard and cake Mmmmm and all other naughty food! Arghhh!

Any help or tips?

lol ur just as crazy as the rest of us i licked crisps yesterday only a few didnt eat them x WI the mara hope it does tell what do u think?

Last edited:
Binni said:
Really wanna eat! Not the dog food but even that looked tasty when I was dishing it out for the dogs! Lol (I know that's mental)

Anyway what does everyone do to overcome the cravings? I do think about the wonderful figure I'll end up with but can't stop thinking about custard and cake Mmmmm and all other naughty food! Arghhh!

Any help or tips?

Even I thought same today when I was giving them their food!
I thought I wonder wat they taste like.
I drink tea/ coffee n water n ignore the cravings, n think of the clothes that I want to fit in n the cravings just disappear.
:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm just dying! But I suppose there's noo easy way hey!

I'm a major crisps muncher, I have sometime sat in front of telly and had 4packets one after another! Lol

I suppose no pain no gain! Just got to keep on going! I just started thinking to myself... The food will always be there so if I don't have it today I can have it once I've lost my weight and that kind of made me feel better! Get thin then u can eat! Get thin then u can eat! Get thinner then u can eat! Lol

sorry i had to edit what i wrote i licked a few crisps yesterday i have to confess then i gave them to my dog lol x so ashamed

Lol gingagee, I was really trying to work out what you meant then I was thinking gingagee maybe from a town up in Scotland or something and they talk differently! Haha! Lol silly me!

Well when you go for your weigh in let me know if you think it made a difference? I would love to just taste a few crisps! God that sounds sad! I don't drink tea/coffee so the shakes n water is all I have! :(

LMAO!! We are all nuts!! I just roared out loud when I read that about the dog foood!!! No way!!!! As in the wet dog food???? spew!! LOL! My Uncle used to like eating Bonio biccies - random but true! .. no family resemblance trust me!!! ;) LOL!

As for the crisps, major downfall of mine! I could easily sit down with a pack of thai sweet chilli Walkers - the large bag - and polish the lot of... terrible isnt it but once I start i cant stop and one small pack of them is never enuf!!! As I started dropping my weight before starting LT i actually really got in to chilli snackajacks and found them a HUGE help on my weighloss - I was having about 3 or 4 packs a day but cutting out all other junk and the lbs were melting off me. What I wouldbt give for a pack of those now!! mmmm!!

as for cravings, I have always given in LMAO! But not now!! it started with protein and ended up being everything. Took me ages to get back on track and I WONT go there again!!!! xxx

Lol yeah it was butchers loaf lol! And I had to dish it out for two dogs! Was just looking at it and thinking that looks nice n meaty n juicy! Hahahaha!
When this diets over I'm gna look bk on this thread and I'm gna be lmao!

I just hope I can lick crisps! If I can then that'll be really good! Lol as silly as it sounds!

Stick with it bye-bigun! Just think lose the weight n then you can eat... But weight to go first! Well that's how I'm trying to convince myself! Lol
B x

i love this site so much i am sitting here lmho and it make me feel so happy and strong , by the way im from belfast so i type as fast as i speak so most of the time i have alot of spelling mistakes x lol liet u no how WI goes the mara x

I know what you mean about the dog food, i stand and smell it for ages and my poor dog is like hey come on..... at one time the smell turned my stomach but now it smells quite nice..

Any help or tips?

Hey..... Your post was so funny!! I was just saying the other day on here about food.. i seen a picture of a pizza on facebook and was very close to licking the screen!!! As well as losing weight you lose your mind on this diet haha...
When did you start the diet???
I started a week ago, the first week i thought of food ALL the time, woke up at night a lay in the bed thinking of garlic potatoes, etc etc.. But i weighed in yesterday for the first time and was down 13 pounds:D...
So today is the first day of my second week and i feel completely different, no cravings at all..
I'm like you, dont drink tea or coffee just the water and shakes.. The water and shakes will fill you up, when you 'feel' hungry the chances are its just a craving for something you want!
I know i prob havent made you feel any better but as they say ''nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'' ..................... Goodluck hunni xx

Isn't it funny the things we crave/fancy. Trying to resist stealing my 4 year olds Jaffa cakes at the moment!!!

Well I have been on the diet for a week now and I've lost 7lbs but actually ate on Sunday and felt really crap past 3 days!
My cravings are doing my head in! I'm losing the plot looking at dog food and thinking mmm that looks nice! God!

Tbh I'm starting to think maybe I should try some other diet! Where I can eat but they never work either! I'm doomed :( boooo!

i feel like changing diets 2 i no this works but there is times i just night food but its to soon i know if i go off it now i will just go back to my old ways so b strong hunnix

I know I need to be stronger, crappy day at work... Too busy to have my usual water intake and now I got to go to the cinemas n I just want nothing more but to eat! :(

Oh thanks Hun! Just you telling me to be strong is like a slap in the face(in a good way) n I'm just going to go have my shake and go out! Hopefully feel better tomorrow!

Did u find out if your weight loss was ok although u licked crisps? Maybe I could lick a crisp or two to cheer me up! Lol
Binni x

Back