1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

You know youve lost weight when...

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Off Topic' started by stef2009, 4 March 2012 Social URL.

1. stef2009

stef2009 Well-Known Member

Ok ladies so i keep coming across things other than the obvious and thinking god i am loosing weight :O

So thought it would be nice to share are brill discoveries together...

You know youve lost weight when....

Your leggings are starting to get baggy!!

You have to keep making ur bra straps smaller!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

You can do up your size 20 coat! For the first time!
    Your jammie bottoms fall down!

4. Pinklady1911

Pinklady1911 serial dieter!!!

The cup section of your bra looks like you could fit another in there!
    You dont have to yank your jeans up over your love handles all the time!

5. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

You realise all your Evans knickers no longer fit boo hoo.
    You can wear Primark knickers!

6. stef2009

stef2009 Well-Known Member

Primark sizes are the most annoying ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. weasey

weasey Well-Known Member

You discover that you do have bones after all...

You get a numb bum when you go to the cinema...

You get a nice shock when you see yourself in the mirror...

Everyone tells you to stop because you've lost enough now - even though you're still obese...

8. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

He he - love the Primark knickers! :)

When you run for the train and your trousers fall down (yes really!) and you have to run along with 1 hand frantically hanging on to the waistband :)

When you sit on the train and people actually want to sit next to you rather than looking for another seat (although that's an annoying side effect actually!).

When you travel on a plane and don't have a panic attack beforehand worrying whether the seatbelt will do up.

When you wear jeans and don't think that you've single handedly caused a world denim shortage :)

9. RaeB

RaeB Well-Known Member

When you put your jeans on thinking they're baggy coz you've worn them a couple of times, only to realise they've come straight out of the clean washing pile!

10. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

You can go into River Island and not think everyone in there is judging you!

11. BordersGirl

I'm with you there Moosh. There are many shops that I felt like that in beforehand.

12. RaeB

RaeB Well-Known Member

The guys at the coffee machine at work chat to you now, whereas before they barely glanced at you.

13. norwegian girl

norwegian girl Well-Known Member

Love them..........
    Or when you are sitting on the loo and actually can see the lower part of the flab on your belly and the teeny tiny mole you have not seen for years. That was a defining moment for me today, seeing the underneath of my belly!!!!

14. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

You can walk around the house sans trousers and not get bad thigh-rubby pain! Ouch!

15. BordersGirl

Yeah, that's another one - being able to walk with your legs together rather than apart because your thighs are too fat :)

16. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

Being able to kneel back on your heels for more than a few seconds without intense pain!

17. stormywave

stormywave Well-Known Member

Bought a pair of my usual size jeans in the sales and can take them on/off without undoing them.... Need to try before I buy now !

18. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

When you have to make extra holes in your belt!

19. BordersGirl

Or when you even need a belt! :)

20. RaeB

RaeB Well-Known Member

You realise that you haven't worn your OHs rugby shirt for weeks now...you remember, the big one that you used to love hiding in.

21. MiniMoosh

MiniMoosh Mooshing back

Your favourite tops are now used as nighties, too big to wear outside!