You know youve lost weight when...

Ha, I couldn't even fit into the OH's tops before - I can now though!

This is totally off topic but thought id ask here why theres posts going on, what does century club mean?? xx

Ohhhh!! I kept wondering what it meant, well thats not me yet lmao, thanks xx

People stop trying to 'rescue' you from the beach and return you to the sea where you belong....

Seriously... When you stand at the same spot in your room and realise your body actually fits into the mirror now without having to stand really far back in the doorway to see your clothes!

Also my boots now have a gap all the way round them, when they used to be tightly gripping my legs and leaving a mark!

Your boobs don't "slap" your belly as your stepping out the bath!!

I think mine will always do that sadly. Too bloody big, slim or not :(

You see someone walking down the aisle on the train in the opposite direction to you and you don't have a meltdown because you know that you're not going to be able to get past them without a massive squeeze. These days that holds no fear :)

That's a good one BG, also happens at the cinema, thinking oh god, there's only two seats left and they're in the middle of that row! So you have to scooch past everyone!

When i pull my socks up high when i have long boots on and dont get the sock imprint round my leg!!

You look in the mirror and you can see that turkey neck appearing, but you don't care because you've just managed to zip up a pair of knee high boots...with jeans tucked in.

A friend i don't see very often walked right past me at the tattoo convention yesterday!!! I had to shout her as she didn't recognise me!!! Lol...

You know your losing weight when you lean over 2 fill the bath and your face doesn't fall in, lol.

My trousers fell down at work the other day in front of a patient!

Luckily I was in their bathroom getting them washed and dressed so it wasn't too bad and my tunic covers my bum - but still.

Spent rest of shift with paper-clips holing my trouser tucks at the waistband because no-one had a safety pin :(

Omg I nearly had that a month ago walking down a hill in college uniform had to go buy safety pins lol

When u get in the bath and there are gaps down each side of you. When the beach towel wraps around you and dsnt leave a huge gap.
When the bus dosnt dip on one side as you step on.
When you can see your collor bones
When u can feel your breast bone and panic thinking should that bone be there because you have never felt it in your life lol

When you decimate your wardrobe as everything is too big so you end up filling 18 bin bags full of clothes (some of which have never been worn and still have tags on but are simply too big now) to take to the recycling centre to get some cash for them!
I know I probably could have made a fair bit if I had sold them on ebay but just could not be bothered with the hassle and just wanted rid of them - it was almost ceremonial lol.
I am now jubilant at being able to shop in "normal" shops and wear size 18's (looking forward to going down further still) - I have the perfect excuse now to pick up a few items of clothing on each shop to the supermarket as I have hardly anything to wear now - and my husband is encouraging me rather than complaining about it so it's all good!:D:D:D

Back