You know youve lost weight when...

AliGal said:
I called on a neighbour about a local planning application. I thought he was a little off hand. He later asked my DH if 'that woman' had called on him. DH was puzzled...then said do you mean my wife? The neighbour hadn't recognised me as I had shed so much weight.

LOL that's so funny! What a boost well done!

When your wedding and engagement rings start slipping down your finger!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

gemmagilchrist said:
When your wedding and engagement rings start slipping down your finger!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yes I am having that problem too! I can't have them resized yet as I still have a way to go but might buy a spacer thingy! Great feeling though :)

You say to your friends, "I just need to lose 3 stone, then Ill hit target", and then realise you've just lost a stone in 2 weeks and now only need to lose 2 stone!!
Light bulb moment!:bliss:

Just read through this whole thread with a big smile on my face - fantastic inspiration and looking forward to adding mine in due course

When you try jeans 2 sizes smaller than you expect, you look at the waistband and think 'they will NOT fit me'. And they do, and they look amazing, and then you do a little dance in the changing room !!!!!

Your belly no longer touches the steering wheel in the car.

You keep standing on the hem of your maxi skirt and nearly tripping yourself up as it's slid down your hips and is now dragging on the floor.

When you can sit on the sofa when visitors call without hiding your bulk behind the cushion!!!

When you look in the mirror and you look like yourself!

When your 2 year old pulls on your trousers and they come down.......thankfully at home at the time.

When your neice gives you a hug in the street and starts shouting wow I can get
My hands around your waist lol

Got myself done new undies, comfy thongs. Got a 10 for comfort. Nice bath, pulled them on and it fell straight down!! Doh!

You bike over to your mum in law's to help her get up in the morning - and don't sweat enough that you need to use the spare t shirt you packed!

While we're bumping thought I'd bump this too there's some cracking replies!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh what an entertaining read! Thanks for bumping - I had a moment earlier on today where I had that sudden realisation:

- Ironing taking so much less time cause you can fit your entire top on the ironing board instead of needing 3 passes at it.
- You start to look at face creams in more detail for the ones that will sort your wrinkles now you don't have so much fat to keep them at bay.
- And the best ever - when your incredibly skinny OH picks your jeans up thinking they are his.

:):):)

Back