You may find this both interesting & useful

Ms R

link to a website that gives loads of very useful information about healthy foods & recipes. It can be really helpful when thinking about life after LT once we reach goal and how to maintain.

WHFoods: The World's Healthiest Foods

Ms R said:
link to a website that gives loads of very useful information about healthy foods & recipes. It can be really helpful when thinking about life after LT once we reach goal and how to maintain.

WHFoods: The World's Healthiest Foods

Ooh, that's really interesting. I like the criteria they used to select the foods. Made me a little hungry too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is loads of yummy food on that list!

There is loads of yummy food on that list!
ANYTHING would be yummy to me right now, i will NEVER turn up my nose at a carrot again.

Thanks for this Ms R, its really scary just after 3 weeks of LT thinking about re feed and where i go after i don't have the shakes to be my safety net anymore. If i look at things like this and plan a week of meals i can stay on tract that way.

So glad you feel it's useful. I once used a cracking recipe off the site for a curly kale & poached egg breakfast, it's to die for and sooo very healthy and a great replacement for a fry up.

Back