You people need to make: Magic Oaty Pancakes

I'm going to ask a friend of mine to make them for me as he makes awesome omelettes so hopefully he'll be able to do these too.

Had these again today - just as yummy as the first time! Keep meaning to take a pic of them, but they get eaten too fast :p x

Bought the oats to make these this week! My little girl love pancakes so is desperate to try these (although i notice she put ready made ones in the trolley! Ha ha!) pretty rubbish at making pancakes to be fair!

made these today with muller light vanilla and topped with lemon juice and small drizzle of syrup. once you get used to taste they are really nice ..quite sweet. very filling - had them about 11.30 and too full to eat lunch so snacked on fruit as having an early tea tonight and didn't want to skip that. would definitely make them again and adapt to my own taste.

ooh i'm soo trying these tommorow!!

Well have just had these for breakfast this morning and they were yummy. Used a vanilla muller with choc sprinkles, some sweetener, a couple of drops of vanilla essence and 2 eggs. Made about 10 and I had them with banana and some ff from frais. So much more filling than toast or cereal :)

I made these this morning and they were just one big mess,.. I didn't do it on a high heat did it on a medium heat, but still went wrong the cooked bits tasted good, I have left the other half off the mixture to see if the OH can make me some instead

I made these again and used natural yogurt and I preferred this to the vanilla. OH liked them and wanted some for breakfast so I made him some the night before and he gave them a quick zap in the micro ( I didn't want to get up at 5.30am to cook). They tasted even more like regular pancakes so useful to take to work for a snack as long as you are careful how you pack them as they are a bit delicate. going to make up a mix now and have them for breakfast instead of cereal which means I still have my HE'a

Looking forward to trying this recipe out. Im new to slimming world and I love pancakes so it would be nice to have these and still stick to plan. Would it be ok to use total 0% yoghurt or does it have to be natural low fat yoghurts which are more liquid?

Had these for breakfast this morning and they are Yummy!! I used a vanilla activia and 3 eggs which made 6 decent sized ones but i only managed to eat a few so shared them with the kids - they loved them too! Looking forward to trying other flavours of yoghurt :)

I'm a new convert to these - tried last Satuday and were lovely (although my first pancake was a complete fail lol). Once I got how to cook them right it went fine and they tasted fab! Used a sachet of Oat So Simple with an Activia FF vanilla yogurt and one large egg. Awesome recipe! :D

I've just made this recipe into muffins with added raspberries & blackcurrants.......delicious!

Made these pancakes this morning had them with maple syprup, banana and strawberries, was delicious:)

I've started making mine with 0% greek yoghurt, vanilla essence and a bit sweetner there lovely i prefer them to when i use activia (i'm veggie so mullers are a no-no) serve them with sliced banana, strawberries, blueberries and more greek yog and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Back