Total Solution Youngdons' 4 week challenge

[QUOTEThe postie brought me some water flavouring this morning (apple & blackcurrant) which I really like and will make the water go down a bit more easily. Is there a limit on how much of this I can have?[/QUOTE]

hi youngdons can ya PM me where ya got ya water flavour from please xx

Thanks Sammeh and Sue! Sammeh, if I get losses like yours I'll be over the moon.

Now then Valentine, there's a question. I can't seem to PM anyone, maybe I haven't posted enough yet? Am I allowed just to say where I got it on here or not? It's no different to saying you went to Sainsburys really is it? Oh, just tried to post a link and it won't show it. Ummm...I just googled VLCD water flavouring and got it from a site called the Kee diet. Now, I'm not saying it's amazing, but it's a nice change from plain water!

I just took my daughter swimming and we stayed on at the gym for lunch (well, I had water, but you know what I mean). Got her a pizza and she kept insisting I had some and putting it in my mouth :eek:. I had to pretend to eat it then SPIT IT BACK OUT!! Aaargh!

In other news, I tried a Biggest Loser bar for breakfast instead of an Exante one. YUM :faint2:

Now then Valentine, there's a question. I can't seem to PM anyone, maybe I haven't posted enough yet? Am I allowed just to say where I got it on here or not? It's no different to saying you went to Sainsburys really is it? Oh, just tried to post a link and it won't show it. Ummm...I just googled VLCD water flavouring and got it from a site called the Kee diet. Now, I'm not saying it's amazing, but it's a nice change from plain water!

thats really helpful thanks ..Pm thing might be about how many post im not sure lol..maybe someone will let ya know

Got her a pizza and she kept insisting I had some and putting it in my mouth :eek:. I had to pretend to eat it then SPIT IT BACK OUT!! Aaargh!

awwww thats a tease...well dont for spitting lol

In other news, I tried a Biggest Loser bar for breakfast instead of an Exante one. YUM :faint2:[/QUOTE]

just waiting for my Exante ones to arrive (got the bumper mixed pack on its way due today) so will try them and then prob buy some of the BL ones just for variety etc

WELL DONE for ya WL too great start xx

Got her a pizza and she kept insisting I had some and putting it in my mouth :eek:. I had to pretend to eat it then SPIT IT BACK OUT!! Aaargh!

This is willpower of the like I have never heard before. Good God, well done. There's no way I can spit out pizza...! x

You are doing so well, and it just goes to show how committed you are to spit the pizza out! Also how much you love your daughter to actually pretend to eat it.:)
Keep up the good work.

Thanks Jubbly and Sue :D. To be honest, I didn't have any choice as to whether I ate it, for a 2 year old she is extremely forceful! But yes, I love her up to the moon and back :heartpump:

Nothing exciting to report from today, was meant to have tomato soup for dinner but couldn't face it, so had thai chicken instead. That tomato soup has become my nemesis :yuk:

Personally I don't care which one it is anymore. I just want more......Hehehehe. The soups are my favourite, can't say I'm too impressed by the bars. How's it going anyway? Going to be a bit hard on this long weekend off?:D

Hiya Sue, yes the bars are pretty grim too, they have a really weird texture. I did manage to force a tomato soup down last night, but can report no improvement in the flavour. I do really quite like the others though. Here is my soup league table (yes, I am a bit bored)

1. Mushroom (weird, as this is a flavour I avoid like the plague normally)
2. Thai chicken
3. Vegetable
4. Tomato

Yes, the weekend is a bit tricky, went to Harewood House (like a stately home/park type place) today and had a picnic - hubby had fish & chips (weep) and daughter had her yummy packed lunch. I had water (flavoured, as a treat!). Still, it's a bit easier when it's this hot as I can get out and about and have less time to think about being hungry (I still am hungry at various points in the day despite being in ketosis).

How are you?

Well, I thought I'd got away without the bad breath aspect of this diet, but the past couple of days it has definitely hit, my mouth tastes horrid :yuk:

Today is day 14 100% on TS, finding it much easier than I thought, so hope I carry on like this!

Tomorrow is weigh in number 2, it seems to have flown round. Really hope it's a respectable loss, have been trying old clothes on and I can get into the jeans I want to get back into but they're still a bit on the tight side. Still, wasn't so long ago that they wouldn't go over my thunder thighs so it's all going in the right direction....

Day 15, weigh in this morning and have lost 4 1/4 lbs :woohoo:. I won't count the 1/4 for official purposes but every little helps.

Total weight loss over 2 weeks is 12.75lbs, I wanted to lose a stone in a month, so this is fantastic! Off to update my stats.....:)

You know what, I was only going to do Exante for 4 weeks, but I think I might extend it to 6 weeks, losing weight this quickly (compared to SW where it crept down) is quite addictive!

Whoo hoo go youngy!!!

Your doing great and its nice to see someone only a start date a day behind me doing so well..

I did the same thing with jeans today and its soooo good aint it..

If your managing to stay 100% TS why stop at 4 weeks? Your rocking this diet huni...

Good luck for your next week of TS and your next WI xx

Aw thanks Sue and Valentine :thankyou:

Valentine, I am going to start trying for another baby next month, so I was just going to limit the Exante to 4 weeks and then wean off and pop back onto SW. Not sure if it would affect anything baby-wise if I stayed on Exante, it wouldn't seem to be the best idea but I suppose you do get all your vitamins etc. Anyway, I reckon I'll definitely do at least 6 weeks, am finding it really easy to stick to. Obviously if I was lucky enough to get pregnant quickly I'd stop!

Going to have to have a planned meal/drinks in a couple of weeks over at my sisters, I'm really looking forward to the event itself (seeing her new house) but would much rather not eat! Will have to though as they're cooking a special meal for us etc, but then I'll get straight back on it. Just don't want to interrupt the lovely ketosis :sigh:

I made a special pilgrimage to Morrisons today to get more BL bars but they didn't stock them at that branch, I was really put out! Still, I should stick with the Exante bars so I'm not left with a surplus at the end. S'only fuel innit?? :D

Hey youngdons thought I'd pop over to your diary and return the positivity!!! Great diary, you've got this licked!! The pizza story made me chuckle.. no way Icould have spat it out, pizza is my favourite thing, up there with chocolate :rolleyes:

I am so with you on the tomato soup front, how can the others be so nice and that went so wrong?!! lol

Hi Keely! :wave_cry:

Thanks for popping over! That made me laugh about the tomato soup, it is an abomination, colour, taste, everything! I stuck fresh basil, chilli flakes and loads of pepper in the last one I ate - a minor improvement but erm, not much :D

Hey, well done on the weight losses. I also went to Morrisons last week.......in fact I went to 2 of our local ones and they didn't stock them. I had to make a trip into Asda to get them.

I only ordered shakes this time as the soups are pretty awful (I agree about the tomato...nothing can make it taste good) so I wanted a few bars so that I can take them with me when I am out for the day.

Hmmm, that's interesting Antari, Morrisons is obviously a bit hit and miss. I got them in a one I was passing last week, which was a huge store and they only had one measly battered looking box of them. I interrogated the store manager today :giggle:in my more local one and he said they didn't stock them. Am nowhere near an Asda, sadly. They are so very nice though....

Back