Your absolute favourite Dukan food?

Wobble Wonder

Can you share please? The meals or snacks that you look forward to or that brighten up your day??:D

My sweet nibble is sugar free jelly pudding (some natural yoghurt mixed through it before it sets - gives it a bit of bite!!)

My fav dinner so far is the lac lac beef

Also love Turnip/Swede roasted on PV days instead of spuds..

Muffins all the way for me Dukeners x

My favourite is minced beef made into burgers with an egg yolk to hold (not essential) using a big lettuce leaf as the bun with tomato and gherkin in. You just kinda wrap it into a parcel. Amazing.

I love sugar free jelly too :)

One thing I do like to eat is cottage cheese, mixed with large prawns and a chopped hard boiled egg. It may sound weird but its lush :D

muffins with quark icing :D

turkey mince flan :D

salmon on top of celeriac mash & spinache with lemon & mustard dressing

lots and lots of favourates really lol

Had cottage pie last night with Cauliflower mash - Amazeballs!! Had steamed turnip on the side too, it was a fabby dinner - definitely my favourite so far!

Also loving stewed rhubarb with toffee flavoured yogurt and an oat bran biscuit crumbled on top for a treat!!

(If anyone's making the yoghurt jelly - you add 300ml boiling water to the crystals, then 150ml cold water - leave to room temp for half an hour - leave your yoghurt out too.. then mix and refrigerate! Just stir if it splits!)

Also had crispy chicken the other day - don't know if there's a recipe around here for it but I just added spices / garlic salt / pepper / paprika to my daily allowance of oat bran - dipped the chicken fillet in egg, then the oat bran, then baked - voila - was lovely.

(I could have gotten the idea around here, I can't remember so apologies if I'm repeating!!)

Courgette lasagne for sure. It's become a favourite among my friends too as I always make it when people come over now.

On pp days my fave is chicken egg foo young. I just stir fry the chicken with a little bit of onion and some chinese 5 spice. Beat 2 eggs with a little skim milk and throw it in with the stir fry. Yum Yum :)

glammam said:
On pp days my fave is chicken egg foo young. I just stir fry the chicken with a little bit of onion and some chinese 5 spice. Beat 2 eggs with a little skim milk and throw it in with the stir fry. Yum Yum :)

Defo going to try that one sounds yummy x

Georgie I love it too but the big supermarkets don't stock it neither does fruit and veg stall at market so when I get it its from a wearhouse for meat, might try and freeze it. Mmmmm never done that before x

lidl usually have it.... mind you i was in yesterday and they had very little veg in lol

Wonder if different areas stock different products? I've never been able to get one from there either. I wonder if its worth sending emails it my local supermarkets to ask....there has to be more than me want celeriac.

mine is chilli made with lean mince steak and no kidney beans on mashed cauliflower instead of rice, i also use cauli instead of pasta and love lasagne with courgette instead of lasgne sheets. can't really find a desser i like as don't like the taste of sweetner but might try the ginger cake from the life plan book

Tried the chicken egg foo young today, smashing! Thanks for the recipe!

I had never had celeriac before this diet but tried roasting some last week (well, with a bit of spray oil so probably not 'roasted') - it was muck.. I couldn't eat it - it was really really strong and over powering? Did I do something wrong or is that the way it tastes? I had heard it tasted like potato.....

No doesn't taste like potatos like mmmmmm ' celeryish' but when boiled and mashed looks like potato on the Sunday lunch. Try it again boiled and mashed before you say never again x

Back